Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

apb hacks / all points bulletin hacks review

Discussion on apb hacks / all points bulletin hacks review within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
apb hacks / all points bulletin hacks review

A member asked me to post this because he wouldn't reveal his epvp nickname, it's not my opinion but a good read about the current apb hacks situation, so lets going on:

p.s. I haven't quoted his text for a better reading experience.

###

Cheating in APB, one true story.

Two weeks passed since All Points Bulletin has been released. In a bunch of years of development, the game went through a hell of changes. In the end, we received something the community is calling "GTA Online", what developers tend to deny.

When APB was in beta stage, rumors started that there is already an APB aimbot available. And yes, there were. Tho no numbers can be told how many people actually used that aimbot. But even if it was only one user who actually used it, it ruined the gameplay for everyone - since this one person achieved so much stuff during his unfair San Paro trip others were not able to achieve.

I bought one aimbot for APB a few days ago to see for myself - and to write this article. Yet im highly concerned what happenes to my account. Officials from Realtime Worlds, developer of APB, said that their anti cheat mechanism "Punkbuster" isnt enabled yet. On the other hand, they said that there are other ways to take down those lamers (yes, Im currently one of them).

So I bought that hack which is actually - depends on how much money you want to spend - a package of different things. Aimbot, radar and some other "tools" which, for me, dont make any sense. I am interested in the aimbot, so this article will focus on that.

Getting that hack running was as easy as starting up your computer. You start the hack and then the game, end. You have an ingame configuration screen which is actually on overlay. In this menu, you can configure the aimbot behaviour like how fast the aimbot will move my crosshair to the next target, or the way it actually recogizes my enemies (i.e. automatic, headshot only, footshot only, blahblah). The options given to me made it very easy for me to not be identified as an aimbot user.

This is my configuration:

-> Do not automatically move to any targets which are XX degrees away from my crosshair.
-> Active the aimbot only when I hit the "fire" button.
-> Shoot at the center of what is actually visible. That means when I see the head of my enemy, my aimbot will whoot in the middle of the head. If only the leg is visible, it shoots in the middle of the leg.

I disabled every radar (2D and 3D), since an activated radar lets you (even if you try not to) behave more strange, since you know where they are.

This configuration is really unbeatable and, at least I guess, undetectable (for other players).

So I logged in and started. I must admin that I felt a bit strange. My heart pounded like hell: "What if a GM will instantly ban me?!". Also I was a bit nervous on how the aimbot will let me look like. You may remember on that CS 1.6. days when aimbots let your character shake like hell.

First mission, bring down a player who is actually much higher than you are. So I went to the spot where he was and then there was that weird moment. I hit fire and he was dead. 3 seconds, I was sweaty as hell. But then I realized that there was nothing special on that. I took a good friend of mine with me to observe me in combats, so I can see if there was any strange behaviour and no, there wasnt. When I got my configuration like mentioned above, he said "Man, even knowing youre actually cheating I cant really see anything. It just looks like your weapon is overpowered."

One thing I noticed so far is that the aimbot wont work when your target is behind a fence. So if you think someone is cheating, see how hes doing when there is a fence between you guys.

-> I have never been called a cheater, though I sometimes really exaggerated things (like having 5 people killed one after another on an open field)
-> There ARE some cheaters. Now that I am one myself, I can tell for sure. On server Patriot for example there is a group of high thread criminal players (3 or 4). Theyre high thread all the time, and yes, they cheat. But dont get me wrong. Cheating isnt the only thing lamers do. There are quite some people who push their characters with the help of some friends. More on that later.
-> Until now, my account is fine. Ill let you know when Im banned :P
-> I stopped using that cheat after gathered enough experience and I were able to keep my thread level. The solution is a very awesome group with my friends, which actually led me to this statement:

Good group with tactics > Cheating

Which is very true btw, believe me.

I think this statement has to be made: I really dont like cheaters (yes, im saying that to a cheating community, I know). I did not care in World of Warcraft, because its not interfering with my gaming experience in a direct way. But in APB it does. I felt bad killing all those players who really worked hard on their progress. Ive had 4 missions against the same guy. He got a very high level and from what I cant tell he wasnt cheating. I ruined his ranking, and Im not proud of it, even tho I advanced to one higher rank.

I was using the Aimbot from AA. If Damncheaters do want a review for their aimbot (dont know, just saying) they can send me a PN. Also I have to mention that the AA client stopped working for unknown reasons after one day. I had to post in the forums to get it working again. It seems that AA got very much trojan like stuff in their client, since they knew almost everything about my computer. I felt really bad when AA staff posted stuff like "your client stopped working because you attached your OCZ [DEVICE NAME] USB V2 onto your computer. I was like "wtf?!". And this is one more reason for me to not use stuff like that.

This review is based on personal opinions, I am a well known member in this community and english is not my native language, but I felt like it will be better to write it in english, since it will reach a higher number of readers.

Thanks for reading. Questions? Write in the thread / comments - Lowfyr will add my answers then.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/10/2010, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Noooooooooooooooooooo i'm on that server too,they will pwn my *** ;<

Nice review tho',bad for the game.
Old 07/11/2010, 02:01   #3

At least ppl will know now that cheaters aren't easy to be caught...

now let the cheating begin
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2010, 13:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
-> There ARE some cheaters. Now that I am one myself, I can tell for sure. On server Patriot for example there is a group of high thread criminal players (3 or 4). Theyre high thread all the time, and yes, they cheat. But dont get me wrong. Cheating isnt the only thing lamers do. There are quite some people who push their characters with the help of some friends. More on that later.
I'm also on Patriot and I know who you're talking about. Carte Blanche is a whole clan of russian cheaters ( they have about 150 members ). Everyone knows that and RTW doesn't do **** about that.

This game doesn't deserve to be ruined by cheaters.
Old 07/11/2010, 13:53   #5

Received Thanks: 1,325
Carte Blanche is really really annoying :[
Old 07/11/2010, 19:29   #6

Cheaters for games that are released like this are no fun.. The game is super fun but people have to ruin it for others.
Old 07/11/2010, 21:34   #7

Say the guy registred on a CHEATER forum...
Old 07/11/2010, 22:34   #8

Guess what, ... just to tell us his opinion.
Old 07/12/2010, 03:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcllggf View Post
At least ppl will know now that cheaters aren't easy to be caught...

now let the cheating begin
Well thats where your wrong. They are really easy to catch. Just watch to see how they shoot when you run. If it exactly follows your movements then they are using the aimbot.
Old 07/12/2010, 10:59   #10

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by game reaper View Post
Well thats where your wrong. They are really easy to catch. Just watch to see how they shoot when you run. If it exactly follows your movements then they are using the aimbot.
Still not strong enough evidence without Punkbuster's enabled. RTW doesn't want to ban anyone, because if its a small chance that its not true, they've lost money.
Old 07/12/2010, 21:46   #11

Yes, and since the game is full of bug and billing issues atm, people are starting to leave the game. Besides, they should have activated PB before they release the game its their fault that theres a lot of cheaters not ours XD
Old 07/13/2010, 01:51   #12

You can delete PB from teh game folders and still play lol so much for PB starting at next patch :P
Old 07/13/2010, 06:34   #13

well they didnt implent PB yet... so I wonder where you got the PB folder
Old 07/13/2010, 11:44   #14

I have pre-order APB on the official website 3 weeks before the release and they didn't have send me any key (VIP early access & Retail key). I have purchase few other cd-keys on an online shop. Im still in dispute with RealTime Worlds / Digital River SA with paypal. Thats why im hacking on APB and for the fun of ruining their game!

NB: im a old beta tester...
Old 07/13/2010, 12:18   #15

People always get the dumbest excuses to hack :[

Tags
all points bulletin hacks, apb hacks