Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A4tech Left Click

Discussion on A4tech Left Click within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A4tech Left Click

Hi, I don't know where else to post this questions and I really need help. I just bought an A4Tech X7 Mouse with the oscar editor and I'm using the macro to play APB, I have written a macro for the 7th button which is the small button near the left mouse button and that small button is very uncomfortable.

If anyone of you uses this kind of mouse too and know how to get around this then please share, I really need help. All the videos I've seen on youtube arent really helpful and they are in russian.

Macro code I use:

Now the questions are:

- How do I set the macro setting on the left mouse button? I want it to click repeatedly when I hold the mouse and then stops clicking when I release.
- Why can't I hold right mouse button then run the script? The script just doesn't run while I hold right mouse button. I need right mouse button to zoom in.

Thanks.
Old 07/08/2014, 11:36   #2

I have a razor deathadder, hmm if you can, can you edit the delays to a lower set? Cause on my razor deathadder the lowest delay is 0.001.., Whats the lowest delay setting can your mouse get?.

I dont think you can set the button to the left mouse because its a default? but you can get a program that sets it to left mouse button but its a more risk to get you banned so i perfer not to get the program, But instead try setting it to button you are comfortable with ...

It will be hard to run the script on the right hand mouse button, because that button is used for zooming. try putting the script on a different button?
Old 07/08/2014, 11:55   #3

code left click of my mouse.
understand not only how.

<Root>
<DefaultMacro>
<Major></Major>
<Description>
</Description>
<Comment></Comment>
<GUIOption>
<RepeatType>2</RepeatType>