Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS > Cheap Ranger + Glad Twink Asmo Siel Server

Discussion on WTS > Cheap Ranger + Glad Twink Asmo Siel Server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS > Cheap Ranger + Glad Twink Asmo Siel Server

Selling Aion Account With 7 Toons

Has A Total Of 8 Deava Gear Peices
THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BOTTED AND NEVER EXPLOTED AIONS RULES, THE
ACCOUNT IS CLEAN

Toons:
Jo***wa - Level 48 Ranger ( Highest Toon ) - 399 Aether Tapping / 210 Tailoring
S**k - Level 43 Glad ( Level 50 Twink )
S*c**s* - Level 36 Assassin ( Twink )
S***i*g - Level 35 Templar
H**toh*** - Level 31 Cleric
**sh** - Level 31 Ranger ( Twink )
Su**e** Level 34 Sorc

Summary On Account
Ranger
My favorite class in the game, didn't get to work on him as much as i wanted to due to lack of time. He is missing one accessory from having the full PvP 30e set, he has everything expect the earring and a 9% Flight speed hat.

Glad
My glad was my best twink, he has squad leaders boots, gloves, and shoulder pads, was in the progress of getting him the legs and chest piece. All his abyss gear is +10ed and his weapon is White Flame Spear (Extend able) with a 16% gold proc'd attack speed P/A combined on him, you will have alot of fun on the gald because of his beastly gear. He can easily take down my ranger who has 5 levels on him

Assassin
My assassin was also a twink in the making, he had better progress than my ranger, he has both Kromede's Sword and Kromede's Bow, also a good amount of kinah on him. He is currently wearing the flash set (3/5's of it is +10ed).

Ranger(Twink)
My level 31 ranger was a twink in progress, i started him off by +10ing a flash bow with the flash set also +10ed.
He has Kromede's Bow in his bags already and all that is required is a good speed bow, for the time being you could combined Flash bow With Kromede's Bow

The rest of the toons aren't amazing though every one of my toons has a 35 gold Kromede weapon.
Templar - 35 Kromede Sword + Dolans Shield
Sorc - Kromede's Jewel + White Flame Jewel Combinded
Cleric - Kromede's Warhammer

Im currently taking offers on my account but no lower than 50$ US

Xfire : irep ( XFire Display Name Is Permanent )

Fastest response will be on Xfire

Thanks, and take care.

Tags
aion buying selling twink