Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS 55 ranger (EU Balder)

Discussion on WTT/WTS 55 ranger (EU Balder) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS 55 ranger (EU Balder)

Want to trade my 55 asmo ranger on Balder for an equal geared Glad, templar maybe other classes depending on the gear etc. I'm open to all offers.

Hybrid stigma setup, Heartshot, sleep arrow etc.
Pacification bow is combined with 30 abyss + blind godstone.
Full anuhart set (remodelled to 50 abyss skin) socketed with hp/crit in warehouse along with some pve earring, neckies and 3 parts of fenris.

around 120k AP on the char, ~30 gold medals and 37 plat medals.

65 mil cash, bunch of consumables on char.

Also have 44 chanter on Balder with no cash or sellable items, but 3 pieces elite 30 abyss set and betoni staff combined with 14% atk spd blue staff.

And lvl 51 Glad on balder as well. (not so good gear)

I'm open to any offers as long as it's equal gear, can be asmo or elyos and on any EU server ! Strongly prefer glad.

PM for additional information.

Also willing to sell !!!

Thanks
Old 01/27/2011, 07:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pls contact me i have a nice gladi for you server thor^^
Old 01/27/2011, 17:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by styng3r View Post
pls contact me i have a nice gladi for you server thor^^
I replied.

Bump