Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] NA Aion 50 Gladiator full abyss equipment

Discussion on [WTS] NA Aion 50 Gladiator full abyss equipment within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] NA Aion 50 Gladiator full abyss equipment

e-mail - .

vague details.. contact e-mail if you want more details

+10 50 gold spear from dark poeta
50 gold balic attack speed 1h sword
+10 regular 50 abyss 1h sword
full abyss armor (mix of 40/50, non elite)
all stigmas of course
a couple of pieces from finishing 50 ap jewelry (a couple of pieces are 30 ap atm)

looking for around $600 for the account. again this is on north american aion servers
Old 05/10/2010, 06:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

600 is way out there tbh.. you could pay 15$ for 1 month, a power leveling service, and be 50 within the month, then get a legion and farm equips. I'd seriously reconsider the price and post screenshots
Old 05/10/2010, 16:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aion_masta View Post
600 is way out there tbh.. you could pay 15$ for 1 month, a power leveling service, and be 50 within the month, then get a legion and farm equips. I'd seriously reconsider the price and post screenshots
^this

sorry but only fully decked out rangers with all 50 abyss pieces and a 2 +10 abyss wep(for 1.9) is worth 600+

anything not that is not worth any more than 400.