Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T> Aion Enzura account for Flyff stuff

Discussion on T> Aion Enzura account for Flyff stuff within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool T> Aion Enzura account for Flyff stuff

TRADING AION ENZURA (private server!!!) account for Flyff (MIA SERVER!!!!) stuff

I am trading my really good account with maxed characters on x20 and one maxed character on x4 server (*max. level is 90) and all of them have pro equips, are good at pvp, etc... also have fashions...etc.Well look, if you are interested in it, add me on msn and i will give you sreenshots, and more informations.

oh and, i trade this account for Gpots,items,penyas or anything else on Mia server (Fly For Fun).

thanks and here is my msn:

we can make deal also here on forum if you dont have msn**
Old 03/21/2010, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i hope this is ment to be a joke
Old 03/21/2010, 22:26   #3

why? its not a joke, i wasted plenty of days to make those chars... whats wrong here to make you think thats a joke? pserver? I know alot of ppl who dont want to pay2play games,and also this pserver is good...
Old 03/21/2010, 22:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
Because it's a private Server.

Good luck anyways.
Old 03/21/2010, 22:45   #5

oh i c. well I really dont think that someone is willing to trade with me,but It doesnt cost me to give a try. Once more, its cool server with large population and weekly events (every weekend and more) etc. ....