Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chanter, lvl 71, decently geared.

Discussion on Chanter, lvl 71, decently geared. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chanter, lvl 71, decently geared.

Old 03/25/2017, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
active trading threads have to remain open

#reopen
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [UK] WTS Assassin 70/80 account, lvl 70 decently geared.
03/22/2017 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Geared Chanter on SL-E/Geared Assasin on BR-E
11/24/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Chanter gear-http://imgur.com/a/T2oQU Assasin gear-http://imgur.com/a/trptF Both characters are on the same account;The account is loaded with 12k NC If you have any additional questions or you are interested in the account contact me here or on skype:chris.dobrev1 Only serious offers please.
[Buying] Elyos Assasin decently geared, preferred server: Thor
02/27/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers I'm looking for an assassin on elyos side. I prefer the account being on the Thor Server and quite decently geared. I'm looking for a price range 100 euro. Depending on the gear it has on the char I'm willing to buy for more. Hit me up on a PM, if you have an account for me. Best with screenshot of the gear, information about the kinah and on top of that your intended selling price.
[Buying] 2xNA Siel Accs decently geared pref. Asmodians
08/25/2015 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys I'm looking for an acc for me and my bf on Siel (I'd consider other Servers as well but Siel would be great :pimp: ) I just need an cleric with at least 65r1 mr16 gear and/or BM on block/strike resist. Price range ~100-150$ (Depends on many thing just hit me with what you have) My friend wants one of the following three: max gear temp: ext. GS+mace, Mystic non extend, crit/mr set at least and tempered accs
WTS GG glady nexus decently geared ^^
01/23/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As title says, WTS my glady in nexus server elyos side Gladi specs: Weapons: Sunayaka spear +15 fuse e60 ap full crit with silence gs Vasharti spear +10 fuse 55c2 full mr with stun gs Bakarma spear +15 fuse e50 full acc with silence gs Stormwing longbow fused 55c1 m.speed gs