Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 40 Great Asmo Chanter against 35+ Ranger, Sorcerer, SM

Discussion on WTT 40 Great Asmo Chanter against 35+ Ranger, Sorcerer, SM within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 40 Great Asmo Chanter against 35+ Ranger, Sorcerer, SM

Heyas, i like to trade my 40 Chanter against a 35+ Ranger Sorcwerer or SM, my Chanter is on Lephar Asmodian. He have powerful Solo Gear and have 5 M Kinah in his Bag.

He have almost blue Gear and two yellow pieces.

You account should be on a german server too.

Send me a PN and we can talk =)

greetings

A.

Ps: Iam the original owner, i have cd key and all informations you need!
Old 12/30/2009, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add to msn
Old 12/31/2009, 11:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hieuxx is a scammer ...search on google. ..he is everywhere..with the same id....i saw him on other forums too ...don't believe him
Old 01/01/2010, 22:32   #4

have seen it thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl 50 glad EU ASMO for lvl 50 chanter EU ASMO
08/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Delete please
WTS> 50 Asmo Chanter
07/24/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[WTS] 50 Asmo Chanter EU
04/26/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my favorite, main character. The reason of selling, is that I no longer have a time to play Aion. Character is semi-known on server, I've played it the best way I could. It has a very good reputation and sits in one of top 3 legions. Fenris quests started, it has boots, I'm still making gloves. It has a nice nick name, nice look (female) Staff has 940 wind dmg goodstone with 2% trig rate. Handicraft expert, alchemy 150, cooking 80, gathering 385, aether gathering 190
[WTS] US - Siel - Chanter+Gladiator+Ranger+Templar+Assassin+Sorcerer
04/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
+.*+ Aion Collector's Edition *.+. - ELYOS Race: Elyos Gamplay left: Paid since beta and 2 and a half month game time left Currently offer: 500 Euro/688 Dollar - Apparently the buyer is a PayPal user which makes me have to somehow get hold of one and it'll take a while since I'm not the one making it, so feel free to offer something higher while I get it done.
[WTS] 39 Ranger, 37 Chanter, 30 SM - Asmo Perento (EU)
12/10/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Like in tittle, good geared chanter and ranger. Normal, nice nicks, no negative history. Armor pieces are all gold/blue + ble weapon (collecting kinah for gold 40 bow) I'm the first owner of that acc, all the info neccesary to change everything are in mine and only mine possesion. Account is playable. Price- The best offer wins. (Not sure what more to put in here, if you are intrested just PM me) Selling because I'm back to lineage.