Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 65 Gladiator Asmo Perento. Goodgear

Discussion on lvl 65 Gladiator Asmo Perento. Goodgear within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile lvl 65 Gladiator Asmo Perento. Goodgear

Hello, I am now selling my Veteran Account because I havenot played serious for the past year or more. The account was created at release.

Account has all Veteran rewards 70/70 and 1397 Aion coins! And the account has more then 550 days of gold pack activated so you do not need to worry about that . About 1 and a half year of gold pack

All my characters are pure PvP geared and are on EU PERENTO.

Gladiator 65 gear: Badly Deformed Greatsword +15 with +12% pvp atk on and silence godstone.
FULL Strife accessories wich Helm, nec and both earrings are +4!
Rings and belt is +3!
Chest and legs are Genium armor and are +10 and +9, not the best armor cause I havnt played much on 65.

Gloves Legs and Shoulders are Holy Plate archon elite armor with augment 2 for officer rank 2. Those are +10, +9 and +8.

Marchutan's Feather: Attack +5 equipped.
Wings of the Extraordinay Daeva.

The account has about 600mil kinah, loads of enchantment stones and manastones. Some godstones that aint tradeable.

Ranger level 50: tahabata bow with 50 elite pvp combind +15 Silence gs.
FULL E50 +15 and level 30accessories +3-5. Very fun toon for pvp.
Can still kill higher level people with it

Templar level 55: "lannok" gs +15 with pvp atk combind. and the best level 55 gs for pve +13, Silence gs and dmg gs, not the best ones, Took what I had then .
Full arena armor lvl 55 +10. Shares accessories with Ranger.

Some other toons like 40+ SM and a good geared assassin 30+ with both extend daggers.

I Do not know atm what this is worth so just bid I guess. And I am in no need of selling it really so no low offers.. I rather keep it then.
I just feel like it would be better if someone took it over that has time to play .

I will add you on my skype so we can discuss and ill share pictures of everything that you want. Payment will be done thru Paypal or if you live in sweden we will settle it in other manners .
Attached Files
File Type: rar Aion Perento EU Characters.rar (7.14 MB, 1 views)

Tags
gladiator amso, perento eu, pvp account, veteran 70/70