Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lvl 50 Assassin Zikel CE

Discussion on WTS Lvl 50 Assassin Zikel CE within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lvl 50 Assassin Zikel CE

Hi, Im Looking to sell my Lvl 50 Assassin. All Campaign Quest done upto lvl 50.
I have 399/399 Weaponsmithing...1of2 Expert Quest Completed.
254/399 Extract Vitality
250/399 Extract Aether
Come with lots of mats/manastones/potions/Balaur/Flux items you will need
1/3 Advanced Stigma Quest Completed - Shadow Walk - 2of4 logs to get 2nd Adv stigma
Gold Abyss Gloves - 6% Atk Spd
Gold Legionary Boots 22% Run Spd - Platinum Coin Item very difficult to get
lvl 43 Gold Sword ++
Other Gear is all blue.All Gear is Socketed.
still got about 37k Abyss Points(Rank5) almost enough to get another Gold Item
All Skills have been Learned. Including Labs Books!
Also Have the Expensive Throw Shuriken Stigma Socketed
Extended Cubes and Warehouse Maxed.
It Is CE editon as well. all new Chars made will get bonuses and also got Monthly Reward items.
Around 4 Mil kinah in bank.
Race is Asmodian.

I can supply screenshots/armory.
Looking for about $375 but accepting offers as well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 50 Gladiator [Zikel]
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Like the title says I want to sell my level 50 gladiator. Gladiator really isn't my play style, going back to my comfort zone and rolling a Cleric or Chanter. The account doesn't have anything really special. Only the usual, Betoni's Spear, couple of blue armor pieces. Classic stigma build, but ofcourse you can change that. I will not be leaving my kinah on him as I would like to use it to twink the new character I will be making. Here is my contact info: Aim - TriTripleJJJ Email -...
selling 50 assassin 49 ranger asmo zikel
07/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
selling 2 different accounts 1st account 50 assassin asmodian zikel server ~~~sold~~~ is a preorder acnt and has decent gear 15% attack speed weapon tons of mats fluxes and recipes manastones ect... in WH and 23mill kinah on him 251 tailoring and rank 5 can provide screen shots if needed 2nd account 49 ranger asmodian zikel server also a preorder acnt decent gear blues/golds has 9mill on him and again tons of mats fluxes crit/atk manastones ect.. ect... has 399 alchemy and...
WTS Lvl 50 Asmo Sorceress CE Zikel
01/23/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Im looking to sell my Lvl 50 Asmodian Sorc on Zikel Server. A truely great Char I built up, No bots or RMT. It is a Collector's Edition and has Veteran Rewards to use special ingame items for existing and new character you build. Here are some great details about my Sorc: 3/5 Fenril's Set - got unlucky and didnt crit the heart for the 4th piece ;( but i have everything needed except missing a few more blood stains to try for the 4th peice again. Every Major Stigma in the Game, as...
WTB - 45+ Ranger Asmo Zikel
01/11/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
PM me offers. Thanks.
WTS lvl 50 Assassin Zikel Server CE
11/17/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Im Looking to sell my Lvl 50 Assassin. All Campaign Quest done upto lvl 50. I have 399/399 Weaponsmithing...1/2 Expert Quest Completed. 254/399 Extract Vitality 250/399 Extract Aether Come with lots of mats/manastones/potions/Balaur/Flux items you will need 1/3 Advanced Stigma Quest Completed - Shadow Walk Gold Abyss Gloves - 6% Atk Spd Gold Legionary Boots 22% Run Spd - Platinum Coin Item very difficult to get lvl 43 Gold Sword ++ Other Gear is all blue.All Gear is Socketed.