Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP Kahrun-ASMO SORCERER Acc with a Decent Ranger

Discussion on CHEAP Kahrun-ASMO SORCERER Acc with a Decent Ranger within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP Kahrun-ASMO SORCERER Acc with a Decent Ranger

Hello to you all looking for a well-decent sorcerer, if you don't want to level one that would take you weeks perhaps quite longer to get one like this, this is a PVE SORCERER high dps (no top but good dps) along with a level 63 RANGER kinda decent with a lot of stuff, pretty cheap for both toons, taking only PAYPAL, take a look at the account, decide and contact me with an offer, i just wanna sell it since i will no longer play too busy with work, take a look:

only 60$
my skype: solamentezeus1

Sorcerer has BM set full socketed to PVE/PVP i used to, and also has an Aethertap set (bout' 5-7min flight), to gather Aether since she has it raised to max, master on Alchemy, has mounts, pets, and plenty off stuff.

Screens of Sorc and Ranger

- - - Updated - - -

RANGER:

Bump!
Old 11/13/2014, 21:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Up

Up
Old 11/14/2014, 21:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

up up

up
Old 11/16/2014, 04:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump

bump
Old 11/17/2014, 23:30   #5

bump

bump

------------
Old 11/19/2014, 05:12   #6

bump

bumpp