Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 ranger NA fully enchanted

Discussion on 65 ranger NA fully enchanted within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 ranger NA fully enchanted

this ranger is on kahrun asmo side NA. comes with remodeled danaur bow fullly enchanted with silence godstone in it. all accessorys and armor is BM and armor is all +10. has handicrafting leveld to 399 so its close to being able to start making those ceranium medals. comes with 28 ceranium medals and 59 mithril medals. i have already transfered the account to a safe email i dont use and its yours to do with as you please you will receive that email info and all aion account info. im asking for $250 or for 3 bil kinah on kahrun server asmo side. i have a safe site where you can make that purchase for around $207. they give 3.3 bil for that price

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Grand Fantasia Siropas Lvl60 Ranger *Fully Equipped*
12/03/2013 - Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my level 60 Ranger for Grand Fantasia on Siropas server. A lot of time, effort, luck and money has been invested in this character. I've bought AP numerous times in order to get to where it's at today. I'm selling because I don't have time to play the game anymore, I'm busy with work and the social life. The character is fully equipped, good reputation. -Full Ranger Legacy set +7 , all fully socketed w/ Plant Destroyer Varient Stones (+9 Agility) -Two Level 60 Yellow's...
[Selling] 120 Fully Loaded Ranger - Uzark (Brumhart)
10/03/2013 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
120 Ranger full HH 90 Gear and Weapons, lots of rings, necky's, stones, cc, etc. Selling for best offer, but selling fast, don't play anymore. Reply here or contact me [email protected]
[Selling] Best Ranger In The Game - 3x Legendaries + Fully Twinked Bolt/Frostfang/Kudzu + MOR
07/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a repped seller here with great feedback. I am selling off my personal GW2 account that I have been playing the last 8 months or so and purchased from the original owner, where I then went and twinked it even further. This is by far the best ranger you'll ever come across. I don't lose hardly ever in WvW with my PVT build w/ + proper food and technique. You have 3x legendaries, each of your weapons is legendary + I am only missing 170 skill points and you will have...
Looking to sell Lvl 60 Ranger/Guardian - Fully geared - Cheap
12/19/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I haven't really played GW2 for 2-3 months so I thought I might as well sell it. The account has 100% Map completion, all jumping puzzles done, complete set of the dps gear (can't remember the name o.o), and alot more. I will show the account via screen share, and I don't mind selling it for cheap, add me of skype at: The.boss822. Thanks! :mofo:
WTB Minstrel/Nightshade/Ranger RR5+ and fully SC
05/28/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
PM me