Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 SM 60 chanter 700 mil kinah NA

Discussion on 65 SM 60 chanter 700 mil kinah NA within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 SM 60 chanter 700 mil kinah NA

This account is on israphel server asmo side and both the 65 sm and 60 chanter are on same server. The 65 SM is in full BM gear. The weapon is enchanted +10. also the SM has over 700 mil kinah on it for you to use as you please. The account has already been trasnfered to a fresh email for you to use as you please. you may access the email and aion account page and change all the info you wish for your security.

I am looking to sell for $150 or 2 bil kinah on kahrun server asmo side where i am playing now. I have a safe site you can use to make that purchase as well.

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
65 SM/60 Chanter for kinah on siels server asmo
02/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
comes with a 65 sm and a 60 chanter both on israphel server asmo side. The sm is full bm armor with TS orb +7 with 55 cruc cond 2 pvp combine. has full fabled bm accessorys as well. This sm is pvp ready. character has 680 million kinah on him with over 50 mil worth items in broker. Im asking for 1.5 bil and you keep the account and all over 700 mil on the account. I have a safe site you may purchase the kinah. costs $101. bump bump
[Selling] L64 Chanter Nexus Elyos or WTT for Kinah
10/02/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am selling this account. About price - 725kk in game cash on same server side or 35 EUR paypal gift. I am not interested in trades with other chars, i just sell. Please check my other sale threads since 2011 to see that i am an honest merchant.
wts chanter 60 asmo perento for money or kinah
10/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
add skype: wristtler . ask for more info pm me here or skype bump
[WTS] AION CHANTER acc + Gametime + ~ 80 Millions of Kinah
08/21/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo! Verkaufe meinen Aion Account aufgrund von RL Prioritäten. Selling my Aion Account due to RL priorities. Ich biete/ I do offer: Aion Account Created: Oktober 2009
WTS LV45 Chanter 449 Armorsmithing 7M Kinah
02/14/2010 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Aion? Online :: Character & Legion Uber +10 14% atk speed staff Original Owner + its CE Account Clean Account 30+ Mil invested in craft Accepting Paypal or Western Union fees covered by buyer