Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Spatalos Templar lvl 40 gold 30 abyss set *GOLD**VETERAN*

Discussion on WTS Spatalos Templar lvl 40 gold 30 abyss set *GOLD**VETERAN* within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Spatalos Templar lvl 40 gold 30 abyss set *GOLD**VETERAN*

The account has 25 gold packs active, so 25 months of gold membership and veteran.

The account has a level 40 Templar. The equipment is full gold lvl 30 pvp set, if you are interested you can just PM me and I will send you all equipment.

The account is on level 25 of veteran reward, so you can just create a new character and get him the Elite 30 abyss set.

Best offer gets it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 40lvl veteran acc, Spatalos server, Templar lvl64 atm, full abyss 60 aug2 gear +10
10/29/2013 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
40lvl veteran account. Have Abyss 60 augment 2 full gear on +10, accessoriess lvl 60 abyss, Siel full set Block socketed, Kahrun full set MR socketed, Kahrun accesories full , Greatsword of the Tiamat merged with abyss 60 augment 2 greatsword on +10 with silence GS into it, Kahrun Greatsword merged with arena 60 Greatsword cond 2 with paralize in it on +10, Gonon arena 60 cond 2 full set socketed with block on +3 (remodeled on asmo 50lvl skin full true white), TF full gear clean, Vasharti...
[Selling] 17lvl Veteran Acc, Spatalos Server, Assassin 60, 50 abyss gear +10
09/21/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Gone
WTS Templar 50 veteran acc elyos spatalos
05/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
WTS templar 50 veteran acc elyos side spatalos normal gear and other low levels chars. PM for info
[WTT/WTS] Spatalos Templar(veteran) 46lvl
05/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I sell this paypal,kinah in game you trede me on another account. Server: Spatalos Skype:urios18 gmail:[email protected]
[WTT/WTS] Spatalos Templar(veteran) 46lvl
05/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Spatalos Skype:urios18 gmail:[email protected]