Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want to sell aion(us) accounts

Discussion on i want to sell aion(us) accounts within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile i want to sell aion(us) accounts

I want to sell some aion(us) accounts , they are high lvl with the great gears . if you are interested our accounts , plz add our skype go3zoom .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED) 3.0
08/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc Both of them have lvl 60 full eternal pvp set . I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID , passwords and the mails (to change passwords) will be given after money is sent . (I don't give ID before you send money , those chars are elites and well geared , one of the best characters of the server , so I avoid all scams ) ...
SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION ( GREED) 3.0
08/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc Both of them have lvl 60 full eternal pvp set . If you buy 2 accounts , the price is 100 euro . I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID , passwords and the mails (to change passwords) will be given after money is sent . (I don't give ID before you send money , those chars are elites and well geared , one of the best...
SELL>> 2 ACCOUNTS INFINITE AION (GREED)3.0
08/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
1st account : lvl 60 asmodae ranger full pvp , all skills , etc 2nd account : lvl 60 asmodae sorcerer full pvp , all skills , etc Both of them have lvl 60 full eternal pvp set . If you buy 2 accounts , the price is 150 euro . I give all screenshots of the accounts once the person is interested. The ID and passwords will be given after money is sent . (Payement : Bank Transfer) -I don't accept other payements -
Why ppl sell aion accounts these day?
12/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Why ppl sell aion accounts these day? 3zoom
Sell real Co Accounts for Aion Key
10/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell real Co Accounts for Aion Key ------------------------ i have TrojanMaster LV: 116 Server is NATURE/Snowfall strength: 178 agility: 71 vitality: 106 spirit: 0 items SuperDiamondCoronet(+3)(Bound)