Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Sorcerer Nexus/Asmo for Templar Elyos UK Server

Discussion on GG Sorcerer Nexus/Asmo for Templar Elyos UK Server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG Sorcerer Nexus/Asmo for Templar Elyos UK Server

Traded!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Elyos Templar lvl 60+ranger lvl 57 nexus cleric for 700kk ^^ to asmo side :)
04/17/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi have 2 characters to change on same account they have full 1 condition lvl 55 no accesories ranger is female templar is male the account is veteran Sent pm me please only want 700kk no paypal no bank transference/can take the kinah on asmo side only
WTB Sorcerer Elyos/Asmo Anuhart/Nexus
12/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
want to buy Sorcerer Elyos/Asmo on Anuhart/Nexus! with decent gear pm me
WTT Elyos acount (Nexus) Sin 57lvl +sorc 42 lvl For asmo 60 Ranger or sorcerer!!
12/14/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i wand to trade my ely acount for asmo Reanger or Sorcerer 60 lvl some infos for the acount and the chars inside: 1) Sin 57 LvL with all stigmas greater stigmas. 1 misnig only, Armor Set: 55 LvL Divine Colusium Champion's set Wepons: Coliseum champions poniar (dager) with silence GS, coliseum champions Brand (sword) with blind GS. Accesorys: AP topaz etc, not the top things but give 1,6 pvp point each
WTS Nexus Asmo Ranger/Elyos Templar Cheap
04/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, im looking to sell these 2 accounts, my Templar is on Spatalos and my Ranger is on Nexus, they are 2 diffrent accounts. Ranger has FULL arena set with bow, all gold accessories too. Templar is more oldschool, he is over 2 years old and has, well, great PvP and PvE gear, both stigma trees and so on, he has too much just pm me if you need to know anything else. Ranger Account is: 100 Euro, unless someone offers more but I do not plan to hold an auction. Templar...
Wtt Sorcerer 50 for Templar [Nexus] Asmo
04/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I want to trade my sorcerer 50 lvl weapon/gear gold, accesories blue/green, manny materials, 5k pvp insignias etc for templar 50/+ with not bad gear. For more information, please leave here or at private message, Cheers