Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts veteran account 28 months rewards

Discussion on wts veteran account 28 months rewards within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts veteran account 28 months rewards

Spatalos: Cleric 56 (elyos)
Magic boost set = +5 elite guardian tribunus lvl 50 set, +10 Sky Dragon Emperor's Staff
full eternal 55 lvl pvp accesories,
<Noble Coliseum Champion's Bandana><Noble Elegant Corundum Glasses><Guardian Brigade General's Bandana>
<Guardian Brigade General's Shield> MR
<Noble Coliseum Champion's Cudgel> mr
<Guardian Primus Pilus's Hauberk> +10 mr (full set)
<Guardian Brigade General's Gloves> +10 MR
3 parts SW chain (chest, pants boots ) HP
2 parts malika (shoulders, gloves) hp

Telemachus: lvl 60 sorc (no pvp gear) (asmodian)
3 parts kahrun gold set
+8 master darkwater tome

Nexus: lvl 60 Sorc (asmodian)
full eternal 55 arena set ( MR)
2x <Archon Brigade General's Turquoise Ring>
1x <Archon Commander's Turquoise Earrings>
<Debilkarim's Turquoise Earrings><Debilkarim's Turquoise Necklace>
<Master Noble Darkwater Orb> +4
full miragent clot set (mb)
4x rentus cloth set (mb)
+10 miragent tome

Anuhart: lvl 58 spiritmaster (asmodian)
+15 lvl 30 gold pvp set
+10<Shadetouched Spellbook>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Aion Veteran account + veteran rewards
11/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , I have for sale Aion Veteran account , there is only acc 1lvl so you can create your own character. Veteran Rewards : 3x Revival stones , 4x Lodas Amulete (20 or 50% more xp when plvl) , emotion card ,,Pop legend'' , expand cube ticket , pet : speckled ailu egg. You can use all veteran rewards on account which u will create. Offer me in $ or eu. Thanks
WTB Account with veteran reward min. 1,5year of rewards.
11/04/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
as title says. my skype: astriel4
WTB EU 22+ Veteran Rewards Acc NOTHING ELSE
12/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking for an EU account that got more than 22 Veteran Rewards. (Means that it was payed for almost 2 years) I'm not interested in any value that might be on your chars! So please remove it, if it will raise the price. Additionally im not interested in leveld chars and how many twinks are on those. A clean account with no chars and just 22+ months of Veteran Rewards would be perfect. If you think you come close to this description PM ME!
S> 39 Sorc Azphel (with 6 months veteran rewards)
07/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 32 Replies
Hi all i'm willing to sell a 39 Sorc (Asmo) it has 38 blue gear and 2 pieces of mistmane armors including the speed boots. it has already the wings veteran reward for any char you want to make. My sorc was actually meant to stay at 40 and pvp all the way till i get all my abyss equips but unfortunately i can't play much lately and i will not in some time that's why im selling it. it has good equips 2 AP rings and well the others are from FT though but belt and headgear are aslo blue lvl 33...
Aion Details Veteran Rewards
11/01/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Players of Aion have been anxiously awaiting news of the veteran rewards, and now the wait is over! These rewards will be available to players who have active accounts as NCsoft's gift to you for enjoying the game. There will be a new reward every month for the first 6 months and the 6 month reward is a wonderful ornate set of wings that you can apply to all of your characters over level 40. Aion Veteran Rewards