Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo!

Discussion on WTS Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo!

Selling 60lvl Gladiator on Nexus server, Asmodian.

Have Fenris set full of critical +14
Accesories:
All Ap 30 lvl
Weapons:Vasatry GreatSword with 1 cond Arena greatsword 55lvl
15 Mithril medals
27kk Kinah on acc
Gold pack active + 1 Gold pack on wh.
Offers pm, Cheap!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Nexus Asmo Gladiator
10/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 13 Replies
I stopped playing before the huge update and now that im back I wanna start again with a new Class, so im gonna sell or trade one of my 4 accounts, only the Templar again is my the others have been bought here but that was a very long time ago and since then they have become 100% mine. So hers the Gladiator Weapons Bakarma Pole +15 Blind GS, PvP Fused Lannok spear +15 Para GS, PvP Fused SW Spear Blind GS, PvP Fused Dragon Diety Mace 2x +10 for DW, both have DMG GS in them
WTS Nexus Asmo Gladiator
08/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, hers a few bout the glad. He has 4/5 Cond 1 arena parts +10, 5/5 Arena cond 2 parts +10. Bakarma Spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and blind gs on it. Lannok spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and silence gs on it. SW Spear fused with PvP and blind gs on it.
[NEXUS] WTS ASMO 55 GLADIATOR
05/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
The account has a Veteran status (plus 1x Goldpack item in the warehouse). PM me with your offer if you're interested in buying. The character has: - a full Sublime Coliseum set with Crit/Accuracy manastones socketed (I know there is a non-coliseum breastplate in the screenshot, I'll change the picture later) - a helm from Beshmundir Temple - a set of Abyss Jewellery (except for a necklace that I was planning to buy) - Coliseum Champion's Claymore as the main weapon, Mudslime Sword,...
WTT Nexus Asmo Gladiator for SM
04/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a lvl 55 Nexus Asmodian SM, will trade my Asmo Gladiator for it, lvl 55 too full Arena gear with Weapon.
WTB Gladiator lvl 50-55 nexus asmo
04/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
AS topic said pm me with prices. Accept any offer with any class !!