Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS VERY Geared Gamezaion Account CHEAP

Discussion on WTS VERY Geared Gamezaion Account CHEAP within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS VERY Geared Gamezaion Account CHEAP

* SELLING CHEAP * email me at nycdude1029@gmail . com
*ALSO SELLING STUFF INDIVIDUALLY* PM for Price of item
SELLING WHOLE ACCOUNT for $175. Price negotiable.

Hey guys, I've gotten bored of Aion and have decided that I would sell my account once and for all. All of my Characters are on Lumiel Elyos Side. Its a fresh new account just to sell, VIP still has around a month to run so if you want to create more characters you could. Here's my gear.

BTW this Account is GREAT if you want to play an Assassin. I've focused on gear made to make a Sin OP.
Gear:
+15 EAC (new 60e Gear) Leather Set w/ Attack + Crit (Best Armor Currently Available) $50
+15 ABG Chain Set Full MR $20
+15 ABG Plate Set Atk/Crit $20
+15 ABG Cloth Set Full Macc $20
+15 EGT (50e) Leather set Attack + Crit $10
+15 EGT (50e) Cloth Set Full Macc $10
+15 GPP (55 gold) Chain Set Attack + Crit $7.50
+15 2 Pieces of EAC Plate. (Chest and Pants) Never got around to finish the set. $20
Weapons:
+15 EAC Dagger Full attack w/ Paralyze Godstone (Sematariux Remo REALLY RARE) $25
+15 EAC Greatsword Full Attack w/Paralyze godstone $25
EAC Tome empty nothing socketed (just got it) $15
+15 EAC Sword Full Attack w/ 10% Silence Godstone (WDK Remo RARE) $25
+15 ABG Warhammer Full MR w/ 10% Silence Godstone (Balic Remo RARE) $15
+15 ABG Shield full MR (Miragents Remo) $15
+15 ABG Tome Full Macc w/ 10% Silence Godstone(no remo) $15
+15 ABG Sword Full attack w/ 10% Silence Godstone (NCC REMO: Expensive) $15
+15 ABG Dagger Full Attack w/ 10% Silence (no remo) $15
+15 ABG longbow Full crit w/10% Silence Godstone (WDK remo RARE) $15
Extendable Weapons:
Little FYI About the server. Right now its nearly impossible to find Gold Medals. No one does forts and you cannot trade Silver Medals for gold due to the fountains in the abyss being disabled. Gold Medals are extremely rare and that being said, EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. People are asking for HUGE trades for the medals. And if you want to play Temp and Gladiator your going to need 93 gold medals for Fuses with the extendable weapons.
+15 Laestrygos Greatsword w/10% Silence Godstone with 50e Fuse. ( WENT THROUGH HELL to find this fuse so please don't defuse it) $20
+15 Laestrygos Pole Arm with 10% Silence No fuse ( I don't play glad so I didn't bother with fuse) $20

Accessories:
Full ABG Critical Accessories Including belt and Chain hood. Whole set for $20
Full ABG Magic Accessories Including Sash (belt). $17.50
Trust me the new 60e accs are a waste of money. ABG with do just fine.

Wings:
This is what make this account great for Sin and any other Melee Characters. The wings themselves with +24% Attack speed. You will reach Max attack speed with out needing scrolls. Sins benefit from this by not needing Flurry and can free up a stigma slot.
WIngs of the Circle Level 2 Conditioning $45

Extras:
10% Silence Godstone in inventory for any further weapons you acquire. $5
GPP Belt and Earring ( best to sell for kinah)$2
Couple Hundred Crit+Running+Flying+Casting Scrolls. Also Crit food+ Perer Aether Jelly

Further Information about the Account: My toons were pretty famous and so you would want to maybe buy a name changing ticket so people don't question you. Other than that its in good standing. No previous infractions with GMs. I've spend A lot of money on this account but im not asking to pay me all 100% of what I spend, otherwise why would you be here looking for a bargain. If you were to buy all of this gear through the in game donation shop it would come close to $1200 but I'm not asking for anything near that. I'm just looking for a reasonable offer. Feel Free to Email at : . I'm looking for serious buyers only. Nothing in the account is duped or stolen. I am a legit seller. Thank you
Old 07/14/2012, 10:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Tags
cheap, gamezaion