Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Sorc WTB Chanter (telema, Perento)

Discussion on WTS Sorc WTB Chanter (telema, Perento) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Sorc WTB Chanter (telema, Perento)

Hello, once again, i want to sell Sorcerer Fenris Fang Set Level 51. its veteran Account on With Gold Pack, used it 3 days AGO, well Its Full fenris SET, and 150k AP and its Veteran and i want to sell it or trade it for Chanter/Cleric on Perento.

And once again WTB Chanter or Cleric on Perento or as mentioned above i can trade my Sorcerer for it from Telemachus, i have even SIN level 46 full GOLD SET l33 :P

Offer ME. Or What

UP!

up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alentepes View Post
Hello, once again, i want to sell Sorcerer Fenris Fang Set Level 51. its veteran Account on With Gold Pack, used it 3 days AGO, well Its Full fenris SET, and 150k AP and its Veteran and i want to sell it or trade it for Chanter/Cleric on Perento.

And once again WTB Chanter or Cleric on Perento or as mentioned above i can trade my Sorcerer for it from Telemachus, i have even SIN level 46 full GOLD SET l33 :P

Offer ME. Or What

UP!

up
upooo
Old 06/07/2012, 15:19   #2

up

bumpp**

up
Old 06/08/2012, 17:39   #3

up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Chanter Perento 50+ or trade Sorc
05/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Chanter on Perento 50+ or i trade my sorcerer Fenris Fang set on telemachus level 50.
WTB sin, clerik, sorc, chanter, glad 55lvl elyos Perento
04/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB somebody: sin, clerik, sorc, chanter, glad 55lvl elyos Perento!!! icq 450888663 skype AMORIS.UA up)
WTS count Aion EU Perento (sorc and chanter lvl 55)
12/15/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Count of Aion EU with 19 mouth played *Main Character Server: Perento Class: Sorcerer Lvl: 55 Kinah: 25kk AP: 560.000 Master in Cooking (541) 499 in Essencentaping 419 in Aethertaping
WTT asmo pvp assass for asmo pvp (chanter/sorc) PERENTO
09/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. As in the title i wana trade my account for asmo (chanter/sorc) in perento. gear: 40e set +10 all with +5 attack stones socketed, and i was about to make another set (mr), got 55 primus jerkin and the breeches. Accesories: ALL PVP
WTS lvl50 Elyos Sorc (Perento) or WTT for Chanter
01/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Elyos Sorcerer on the European server "Perento" *24m kinah *average gear with anuhart piece in warehouse *300 gathering *various enchants inside the inventory *full sleeping storm tree acquired with slots opened up *account has the special ability to produce "Porgus Costume"s (won via a competition), simply create a new character and on the ncsoft page apply the porgus costume to the character. Easy way to make kinah as the costumes sell for 10~20m+ each, great way to farm kinah on...