Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Aion] F2P UK Spatalos HELP VERY PLS HELP READ

Discussion on [Aion] F2P UK Spatalos HELP VERY PLS HELP READ within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Aion] F2P UK Spatalos HELP VERY PLS HELP READ

Hello EPVP Comunity im sad because i give a Account in ISRO for Aion in EU F2P Spatalos 50 Level Account and the guy give me the info the id pw and pin code
first i change the Email Then i Change The Password Then The Pin Code after this to be sure the new pw not go to the old email i change the password again and the pin code again and Thats All i was playing after 2 days i write id and pw and give me wrong pw i go at website and click forgoten passowrd and write the id but not come link at the email and i was think the link wont come at the moment maybe i have to wait but to check it i click forgot id and write the email which is the account and appear me no Registered Account With This Email That Mean The Guy Back Him ACcount But HOw Its Possible Pls HELP ME to Back My Account or How He Back Him ACcount Thanks in Advance

Sorry For My Bad English PLS PM Me Or Write Down
Old 05/21/2012, 02:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
well when u change emails u have 2 weeks to cancel the email exchange , so ye he just scammed y badly :S ****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Free To Play EU Spatalos LOST ACCOUNT HELP PLS READ
05/18/2012 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP Comunity im sad because i give a Account in ISRO for Aion in EU F2P Spatalos 50 Level Account and the guy give me the info the id pw and pin code first i change the Email Then i Change The Password Then The Pin Code after this to be sure the new pw not go to the old email i change the password again and the pin code again and Thats All i was playing after 2 days i write id and pw and give me wrong pw i go at website and click forgoten passowrd and write the id but not come link at...
Aion EU Spatalos
05/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Exchange my account if anyone interested pm me . Skype- urios18 Templar lvl 46 armor Graceful set
WTT> Gamez Aion Account for Aion EU Spatalos Kinah or Gold coins!
07/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Private server Account, Gamez Aion 2 Character's Level 55. I am in-need of Kinah or Gold Coins on Aion EU Spatalos Server not asking for much give me you're offers and we'll see, i have a lvl 40 thats all on retail :) Gladiator fully socketed all 6 Slots in all armor; Also have a <Vorpal Jewel> 6 slots Combined 6 slots worth somthing not yet +15 will add it today. i have a bunch of random items on account if you're planning on making new chars you wil have items for it when you reach...
WTB EU Aion Elyos @ spatalos
08/23/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
as topic says pm me or tell me what u have i will contact if interested thanks
WTS Two Aion ACC EU [Spatalos]
02/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
2 Characters LVL 50 Cleric and 50 Ranger Asmodian Side Cleric : Main +1 Betoni’s Warhammer Vidar’s Staff