Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Chanter 36 Asmo Nexus server For Sin

Discussion on WTT Chanter 36 Asmo Nexus server For Sin within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Chanter 36 Asmo Nexus server For Sin

As the title says i would like to trade my chanter with not bad gear with wep 36 gold enchanted on +5 for assasin lvl 34

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Nexus Asmo Chanter or Cleric
05/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, looking to buy an Asmo Chanter or Cleric, I can also trade my ranger/sorc/SM for it. Please note that I would only trade/buy if you can provide the email of the account aswell.
WTT Asmo Nexus Glad Lvl55 for Sin/Chanter/SM
04/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want to trade 55 glad on nexus server. Character have: -eternal arena polearm -2/5 pieces of arena set -few major ancient crowns in WH -~5k pve insignia and ~200pvp insignia -lvl 40 abyss ring and belt i think its all about glad. there is 55 asmo cler on perento too. cler have full arena set + shield (9k pve insignias already)
WTT 49lvl SM Asmo Nexus for Sin 47-50lvl Asmo Nexus
04/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I would like to trade my 49lvl SM(good equipment) asmo nexus for 47-50lvl Assassin asmo nexus Got 42lvl ranger on same account Account is veteran. essencetapping 399 alch 170 tailor 406 pm or more info on [email protected]
WTB CHANTER 35+ Nexus Server!
04/12/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy chanter on asmodian side on the nexus server. Pm me on skype: DeadlyArrow7 or gmail: [email protected]
WTS 47 CHANTER NEXUS EU!! +53 GLAD PERENTO!! BOTH ASMO!!
03/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Wts 2 years veteran account with an 47 chanter on Nexus with active gold pack and with decent equipment. The chanter have 2 advanced stigma slots and 20kk kinah. The 53 Gladiator is on Perento EU. Pm offers :) Can also be traded for another high lvl Nexus account :)