Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Templar Spatalos Cheap

Discussion on Templar Spatalos Cheap within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Templar Spatalos Cheap

Server: Spatalos
Faction: Asmodian
Level: 55

Crafts:
Aethertapping - 490
Weaponsmith - 480
Alchemy -450

Gear:
Full Abyss Set 50 +10

Full Abyss Set 30 +10
Full colliseum chain set mr +1
Full Abyss Jewels 50 and 1 abg

Archon Brigade General's Gauntlets
Archon Brigade General's Shoulderplates
Archon Brigade General's Sabatons

Noble Tac Officer's Greatsword+10 silence gs

PM me for offer or if you want more info aswell.

Bump
Old 08/25/2012, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still available?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Spatalos. Templar lvl 46 Exchange
05/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Templar 46 lvl Armor-GRACEFUL set Srever= SPATALOS Exchange for=sorc.rang,cler,chan,assasin IN SERVER- spatalos so exchange charecter oon server spatalos Connect:
[WTT] Spatalos. Templar lvl 46 Exchange
05/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT,Exchange my account if anyone interested pm me . Skype- urios18 [email protected] Templar lvl 46 armor Graceful set
WTT/WTS EU Ely Templar Spatalos
09/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i want to sell / trade my Elyos Templar on Spatalos The account got 13months rewards and ive never had any problems with it. I got all information about the account and if we were to trade i expect the same from you. The templar got 5/5 Miragent and Miragent gs with paralyze gs and merged with a 9%pvp wep. It aslo got 3/5SW and SW gs. Besh shield and siel Sword. LvL55 pvp skin on head and miragent set. Miragent chest is +8 rest is +1 and Miragent GS is +6.
WTS l55 asmo spatalos templar
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTS l55 asmo spatalos templar Good geared. Full e50 abyss armor +10 +10 +7 +6 +1 Full l50 abyss accessories. Lannok's greatsword (best templar pvp wep in game) +10 combined with abyss wep.
WTS 50 Templar on Spatalos
03/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
50 Templar on server Spatalos Europe Asmodian Male Member of one of the best ranked legion! All items are blue and yellow : 8 blues and 7 yellows 3 Fenril`s items 2 Abyss Earrings and 38m Kinah 121k Abyss Points and over 12k health (hardest templar to kill :cool:) Cool stigma skills and if you want more info pm me :p I`ve tried to make an awesome aspect with awesome stats and also awesome name The only bad thing is that he has only 103 gathering, :D