Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gladiator 55 EU good gear Cheap price

Discussion on Gladiator 55 EU good gear Cheap price within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gladiator 55 EU good gear Cheap price

Hello

pls offer me a price im very Flexible on price .
this account is veteran account + 20 month of playing, means that every account you open u get 20 month rewards.
all the gear is +10 and Full Manastones.(crit,accurecy)
4 extra chars between levels 40-30.(Ranger,Sorc,Chanter,Cleric,Asassin)
the gladiator got veporal spear+10 combine with abyss weap , Elite guardian centurion set, +10 on everything.
full abyss lvl 50-55 accseories.
got full miragnet set + weap. (will be used in 3.0 for new armor!)
the account also comes with 220M kinha . (all my items in my inventory is about 500m Kinah
the account is also in one of the best guild on server, the guild is very active.
on the account i got 130k abyss points to spend + 7000 insingia medals + 1500 medals from arena pvp.

weaponsmith 474\499
essencetappint 447\499
aethertappint 472\499
cooking 449\449
full emotes + best stigmas for gladiador.
6 pets + 1 with extra inventory.

the pay will be Through paypal.
the momnt i got the money the account info + passwords + secret questions + pin all will be moved to the buyer.