Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Kinah (infiniteaion) greed/ Elyos

Discussion on WTB Kinah (infiniteaion) greed/ Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Kinah (infiniteaion) greed/ Elyos

i want to buy 200kk worth of kinah on elyos side of greed server.

i got $20 through paypal and we will go $5 dollars amounts at a time.
msg me on here or skype - thegreatc4ke

up! got more money $30 for 200kk
Old 04/06/2012, 02:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PM sent.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS kinah - InfiniteAION, Greed, Elyos
05/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 10 Replies
Selling InfiniteAion kinah on Greed Server Elyos Side. $30 / 100kk Kinah Payment via Paypal(I am open on negotiations about payment method depending on the buyer) Also Selling a level 55 SpiritMaster . PM me your offers.
WTS Kinah > InfiniteAION > Greed > Elyos * C H E A P *
04/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 40 Replies
How the title says I want to sell 71kk on InfiniteAION (Greed - Elyos). Selling for Paysafecard - 5€. Private message me or post below and I will contact you.
WTT/WTS Kinah/elyos (infiniteaion-greed)
03/31/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hey i have 350kk on infinite aion server GREED elyos. Me and my cousin are looking to move over to the Asmo side and are looking for either a trade for the same ammount or to sell 100m= 20$ thanks!
WTS kinah - InfiniteAION, Greed, Elyos
01/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 300kk kinah. I'm on InfiniteAion, Greed server, Elyos side. € .25 / million €20 / 100 million Payment via paypal Send a PM or make a reply, and I will contact you!
WTB InfiniteAion Kinah - Greed/Elyos
01/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I recently started on the IA servers this week and am enjoying it quite a bit so i've decided to invest a little of my money to get a minor headstart for my characters. Not interested in accounts, just Kinah if possible. I've done my research as to the rates, most of which, are hovering around .20 - .30/kk, however demand is quite scarce so my current offer PER KK is .15 cents, which comes out to $15 = 100 million kinah Keep in mind I will be paying via paypal with USD. I'm...