Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Infinite Aion Sin lvl Full PVP set

Discussion on [WTS] Infinite Aion Sin lvl Full PVP set within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Infinite Aion Sin lvl Full PVP set

RACE:asmodian

LVL:50

NAME:ghospell

CLASS:assassin

SERVER: low rate- pride

GEAR; +11- +13 - - + 11 - +10 - +11 - -

JEWEL'S: x 2 - - x 2.

MORE INFO: more then 32k ap in the inventory - some good items in the invenctory - few kinah - normal stigma and stigma advanced - gold wings - all equipped with the max manastone.
the account contain on sorcerer lvl 31 as well.

AUCTION START FROM 50 EUROS DURATION 1 HOURS WHO WILL OFFER MORE WILL GET THE ACCOUNT.
PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL.

push
Old 03/04/2012, 15:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
push
auction will finish on 5/3/2012

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS INFINITE AION GREED ACCOUNT 4 FULL GOLD.
01/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Send me an IM on AIM-killakoopakappa OR email me- [email protected] Wts a infinite <aion> game account. I am one of the best assassins on the server and i am selling my account with a FULLY GOLD geared twink sin/ranger and a chanter with full gold. Has maxed out gathering and alchemy. plus used some donation credits on it. here are a few videos of my sin. Too busy with college, so time to quit :l $90 OBO PAYPAL ONLY Assassin- 40, full elite accessories silence+para on extend dagger and...
WTS INFINITE AION GREED ACCOUNT 4 FULL GOLD.
01/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Send me an IM on AIM-killakoopakappa OR email me- [email protected] Wts a infinite <aion> game account. I am one of the best assassins on the server and i am selling my account with a FULLY GOLD geared twink sin/ranger and a chanter with full gold. Has maxed out gathering and alchemy. plus used some donation credits on it. here are a few videos of my sin. Too busy with college, so time to quit :l $90 OBO PAYPAL ONLY
[WTS]Infinite Aion(Full info inside)
08/05/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Level 55 Elyos Sorcerer Stormwing Jewel Combine with PvP jewel (20% cast 8% PvP Attack, atk/Godstone-1880points of earth damage with 1% probability) Full elite level 40 pvp set +7 to +12 socketed with manastones and also 4/5 Sw parts in warehouse 2 pcs Debilkarim's Turquoise Earrings 2 pcs Guardian Tribunus Rings Guardian Tribunus's Sash Beshmundir Sorcerer Hairpin The Sorcerer comes with 521p Handicrafting(with alot of master recipes learned 499p essencetapping,213KK Kinah and a...