Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Chanter Telemachus-Elyos

Discussion on WTS Chanter Telemachus-Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Chanter Telemachus-Elyos

hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: , ICQ:633-172-023, or come to . waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it.

55 chanter, +10 miragents staff combined with 30 abyss staff that gives on the char 19% atk speed 8% pvp atk the bonus stats and the silence godstone with good proc rate makes chanter very powerfull at pvp , the character has as well +10 miragents set ,full divine coliseum champion's pvp set 55 lvl(with lvl 1 conditioning) , 2 x 55 abyss blue earrings(better than 50 gold abyss) , 1x 55 abyss blue ring (better than 50 gold abyss) , 1x abyss gold ring , 50 abyss belt ,has 55 blue abyss necklace and debilkarim's corrundum necklace, he has 52 platinum medals in warehouse,kingspins head that gives good magic resist for chanter (very usefull stat)also has 2 level 50 elite abyss armor pieces in his WH.the character has all the stigmas for elemental screen and for numbing blow stigma tree . aether 499 /499 gathering /540 cooking/490 handicrafting. completed set of stun resist jewels from theobomos lab in warehouse also the character has 11 worthy nanyu staffs the blue ones (means you will get 1 eternal master nanyu staff 100% when you go for it).the account is also 11 months veteran!!!if u have any problems,plz contact us ! 3Z03233160

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Elyos Chanter/Kantor Telemachus
05/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my level 55 Elyos account on Telemachus. 9th month veteran reward claimed. Chanter (main) gear as follows, missing because of a bug is level 52 gold belt from udas. http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7196/kantor.jp g Aethertapping is over 450, highest aether can be collected. Chanter has full support stigmas (all slots unlocked) and has 50kk kinah. Chanter has 18kk asmo skin on armor, also has storm wings from beshmundir temple.
WTS CHANTER 55 150€ TELEMACHUS
04/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9223/venda.jpg ELYO! pm me
WTB: Sin or Chanter Telemachus Server EU Eloys.
04/07/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi There, i'm looking to buy a account with either an Assassin(55) or Chanter lvl (55) with decent gear doesnt matter if pvp or pve gear. Both gotta be on Telemachus EU Server Price 80-100 Euro Trade With Paypal. All info about account needed everything from digit's to PIN Code. If u have a serious offer plz PM Here.
[WTS] Chanter 37 ASMO - Telemachus CE
02/10/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
60 eu via paypall pm for detail :pimp:
WTS 33 chanter 24 Glad Asmo Telemachus
01/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says i want to sell 1 Collector edition with 33 chanter and 24 Glad on Telemachus cause i used it for 1 month and didnt really like the game so i gave it up and went on wow again. pm offer or add me [email protected] on msn. price discussable dont have something in mind atm.real owner of the acc can provide anything needed..