Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Elyos Ranger full PvP Gear!!

Discussion on WTB Elyos Ranger full PvP Gear!! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Elyos Ranger full PvP Gear!!

WTB Elyos Ranger full PvP Gear!! pm me
Ich will einen Elyos Ranger mit PvP Gear kaufen und zahle gut. Schreibt mich an.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 3x 55 Aion Caracters-Elyos-Full Gear
11/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
WTS 3x 55 Aion Caracters-Elyos-Full Gear Templar 55 : Weapons : +10 Elite Guardian Tribunus’s Sword +10 Stormwing’s Greatsword +10 Guardian Tribunus’s Shield Armor : +10 Elite Guardian Full 50 Accesories :
Wts][55 Assassin Elyos Spatalos] [Full PvP Gear]
04/25/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Want to sell one of the best Assassin 55 lvl on Spatalos. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Main Weapons: * +8 Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. (Best Eternal GS in game) * +8 Elite Guardian Tribunus's Sword 6x(+5attack) . Palaryze goodstone. * Second weapon: * Pacyfication Longbow combined with Guardian Tribuns's Longbow 4x(+17crit strike) + 6x(+14crit strike). Silences goodstone.
WTS 55 Ranger Kromede Elyos FULL PVP
02/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, Due to the fact that I dont really enjoy playing Aion anymore and would like to start playing RIFT, I will sell my account at the 24th of february (rift collectors edition start hurray). The char is one of the best geared rangers on the whole server and will kill almost anything without problem. Some additional facts: Main weapon lvl 50 +15 merged with lvl 50 Abyss Bow + silence godstone.
WTS ranger 55 Elyos full abyss +10
01/28/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Ranger 55 full abyss 30 +10, expert nanyu bow +8 http://i.imgur.com/kpUvB.png server Telemachus (transferable) for more info pm me.
WTS: 50 Cleric Spatalos Elyos full PvP Gear
07/24/2010 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
Looking to sell my Cleric on Spatalos/Elyos. I am the original owner of the account. No bans, suspensions or other infractions have been caused on my account and the account has been open for 4 months. This character has perfect gear ready to PvP, as you can see below: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/865/48519454.j pg That's 10.9k hp buffed, 11.1k buffed with food and 11.6 with chanter buffs + food. If you wish to go MR, then you will have around 1800 MR with MR fully slotted in...