Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 55 PVP Geared Sin

Discussion on WTS 55 PVP Geared Sin within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 55 PVP Geared Sin

Starting an Acution for my account this account also comes with Guild Wars with all Expansions.
This account has plenty of other perks gears, such as SW set Mira set etc etc. I stand firm on my price if you would like full details of this account let me know.

Ends in a Week

Starting 500 USD

Current Offer : N/A

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 117 Ak SIZ,Fully geared +7/+8 dn
04/04/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
WTS 117 ak full geared axe/shield and 2 axes The ak got 2 x +7 geratins magic 2 x +8 noble and divine noble geratins +7 valder glove +7 asca armor +7 asca helmet +7 asca pants +7 cyuius boots +7 aerial shield
WTS 117 Ak SIZ,Fully geared +7/+8 dn
03/08/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I have an ak for sale on siz,117 and 67 % I got the ak registred e-mail and the security answer The ak got the following in game items: -+7 Valder Gloves -+7 Asca armor , with no options,just 4 x 25 medials -+7 Asca Helmet,no options,4 x 25 medials -+7 Cyrus boots,no options
WTS geared 80 rogue(pve and pvp) and decent geared 80 mage // LOOK PIC' !!
03/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
# Server continent: US # Server Type: PvP # Character Race: Human # Character Class: 80 rogue and 80 mage # Character Gender:
i wana be geared!
11/13/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
im new to this website and i play on ne-wow i wana know is there any way to beat the vote sistem there and get alot of points undetected???
WTS 75 se 75 da geared
08/22/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
DA 75 b armor, war axe /health 125$ paypal SE 75 Avadon/Vahalla acumen 125$ paypal MSN: [email protected]