Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: Anhuart Glad Armor skins, $100usd

Discussion on WTB: Anhuart Glad Armor skins, $100usd within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB: Anhuart Glad Armor skins, $100usd

NA, VAIZEL

I need a set (minus the helm) of GOLD Anuhart glad armor skins for the chest, pauldrons, gauntlets, greaves, and boots. Offering
$100 usd

PM me for payment arrangements. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Old 07/15/2011, 09:22   #2

Bump, ok I am gonna go OBO now, send me your price, and we can negotiate. I want these pretty **** bad if you can't tell!
Old 07/18/2011, 09:36   #3

BUMP, offer still stands, SOMEONE has to be interested by now...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB: Anuhart Gladiator armor skins
07/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
NA VAIZEL server Looking to buy a complete set of Anuhart GOLD armor skins on some decent armor (came back to game to a naked chara, lol) and will pay handsomely. Send me a pm with your asking price. If you've an awesome (gold/eternal) trade-able gs or polearm, I am taking those as well. Any help is appreciated, and thanks for looking all! Offering $100, tired of looking and waiting!
Skins weapons and armor Metin2
12/07/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
I too would like some more cool skins for all weapons and armor on the official servers. And also how to install the official client Metin2. Give Thanks
WTT or WTS 55 Assassin full 50 Elite AP armor For (Glad,SM or Temp) with = armor
11/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT NA Israphel 55 Assassin 50 Elite AP armor 40 ap Acc Rings 50 ap Earrings 50 ap Sword 50 Ap dagger 449 Tailoring
RF armor SKINS lvl 65 bellato
08/21/2010 - RF Online - 2 Replies
can someone help me for this.. i want a custom armor skin for my RF coz im really bored of the normal ones.. pls reply thx :D
Need orignal skins for armor and wings.
06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I need the orignal files for armor and wings anyone got these or a link. thx yes i searched sorry if theres another like this.