Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EU account Elyos Templar

Discussion on [WTB] EU account Elyos Templar within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,

WTB
Server: Spatalos
Race : Elyos
Class : Templar
Gear : Abyss Gear 40lvl Greater (or more np)

The trade must be with middleman or any other safe trasaction to avoid Scammers

pm with your msn mail to contact

Best Regards
Mpogias

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Elyos 55 gg Templar
06/19/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to sell or trade my Aion Account, its on a EU Elyos Server, if you would like to trade then it would be for a lvl 55 SM/Sorc.. I have been playing the Templar almost since Aion came out, he has the full Mira Set as seen on the screen, his Mira GS is fused with a PvP GS and a Paralyze GS, he also has SW GS and some other Armor in the Storage. I only accept payment over PayPal. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. ...
06/18/2011 - Aion Trading - 16 Replies
Hello 2all, I WTB EU Elyos Templar with APgear 40lvl and APWeapon compined, also if it posible to have PVE Armor Anuchart or Miragen. The character must be 50lvl+++ (i prefer 55lvl) At any Server but i would like if he was on Perento or Spatalos server. Pm with your offers. Best Regards Mpogias
Elyos Templar Lv 55
04/17/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an account with a Elyos Templar Lvl 55. -> Full miragent -> Heavenly GS/merged with lvl 30 pvp weapon +2 -> 2x LVL 50 Golden abyss rings -> 1x lvl 50 golden abyss Earring -> LVL 50 Golden belt -> Miragent sword + 1 -> Zapiel Shield +1 AP: 137k + 140k in WH
WTS Elyos 50 Templar (geared) Account-Azphel Server
05/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Please Read: If you don't read, I will ignore you ~feel free to post money offer details in thread (please don't PM me "$10")~ ~I'm well aware of how to do account trades~ ~I have sold an SRO account before, I have another one to sell as well if interested~ ~info on personal info will be done through PMs~ ~I'm well aware of the rules and regulations of trading here, you should be too~ ~money is accepted through Paypal OR bank transfer (preferred)~ ~ALWAYS, money WILL be SENT FIRST, then...