Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>AION ACCOUNT US..VAIZEL..ELYOS..ASSASIN

Discussion on WTS>AION ACCOUNT US..VAIZEL..ELYOS..ASSASIN within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS>AION ACCOUNT US..VAIZEL..ELYOS..ASSASIN

WTS >AION ACCOUNT US...VAIZEL..ELYOS ...ASSASIN..LVL 51 ALMOST 52..SEMI MIRAGENT SET..HAVE 50KK KINAH...IF UR INTRSTED PM ME..OR ADD ME ok or want to trade account nid ranger...same level
Old 12/06/2011, 06:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Will you be willing to trade for a geared Asmodian Assassin on the Siel Server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 50 Elyos Ranger Vaizel US!
08/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title im looking for a 45+ Elyos Ranger on vaizel us server. Willin to trade a 50 sm on vaizel for it but will also buy. email me at [email protected] or add me on msn!
[WTS] Full AP Elyos Assasin + L50 Elyos Gladiator EU Server
08/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Assasin Account: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9128/assa1.png Full Elite Level 50 AP Gear, +5 Attackstone in each slot. + 600k Level 50 Gold PvP Sword (+7 Enchanted) with Paralysegodstone. Many many items in Vault, played for 8 Month. Full Miragent Set
WTB Vaizel Elyos Kinah
01/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Aion US Kinah, Vaizel - Elyos. Looking for someone that plays the game, botting or not. That enjoys it and would like to continue playing. That has gold that they would like to sell but would rather not deal with Ebay or similar sites and also would like to make more money than what gold sites will buy for it but would be willing to sell for a little less than a gold site. EDIT: The reason I say would like to continue playing is because if the price is good, I will most likely...