Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 39 Templar Zikel

Discussion on WTS lvl 39 Templar Zikel within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 39 Templar Zikel

WTS a lvl 39 almost 40 Templar in Server Zikel will if there is a serisou buyer who wants confirm willl give you link to them and SS of gear and such. wearing almost Full Judgement Armor set (orange gear) only accept USD or Heim for game SUN Triumph server. hit me up at
only askin like 30USD
Old 09/18/2013, 13:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 50 Gladiator [Zikel]
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Like the title says I want to sell my level 50 gladiator. Gladiator really isn't my play style, going back to my comfort zone and rolling a Cleric or Chanter. The account doesn't have anything really special. Only the usual, Betoni's Spear, couple of blue armor pieces. Classic stigma build, but ofcourse you can change that. I will not be leaving my kinah on him as I would like to use it to twink the new character I will be making. Here is my contact info: Aim - TriTripleJJJ Email -...
WTB Zikel
12/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a Level 55 Elyos Ranger on the Zikel server. Private message me with details. Prefer to be well geared, CE account with over 12 months.
WTS lvl 39 SM Zikel (NA)
12/07/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Level 39 Spirit Master. Still has the server transfer. Only looking for $ on Paypal. Has about 17 days available. Here is a screenshot of the items it has. http://img38.imageshack.us/i/saaaaaaaaaaae.jpg/
WTS 50 Templar - Zikel (Elyos female)
01/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Ok I'm thinking about selling my Templar...Main reason is I just got a new job and won't be able to play very much anymore. Played 1-50 by me, no bots, no Kinah buying, gear is not the greatest, but I have tanked Dark Poeta several times, Fortress guardians, open world bosses, etc...sword has +attack speed, char has about 15 mill Kinah can see the Stigmas there, I also have Mind Destruction stigma which I swap in for PvP. Char has ~2500 PvP kills. ...
WTS Lvl 50 Assassin Zikel CE
11/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im Looking to sell my Lvl 50 Assassin. All Campaign Quest done upto lvl 50. I have 399/399 Weaponsmithing...1of2 Expert Quest Completed. 254/399 Extract Vitality 250/399 Extract Aether Come with lots of mats/manastones/potions/Balaur/Flux items you will need 1/3 Advanced Stigma Quest Completed - Shadow Walk - 2of4 logs to get 2nd Adv stigma Gold Abyss Gloves - 6% Atk Spd Gold Legionary Boots 22% Run Spd - Platinum Coin Item very difficult to get lvl 43 Gold Sword ++ Other Gear...