Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gamez aion

Discussion on gamez aion within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/13/2010, 21:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
i saw good news from newbies here,,,, just visit it too....
Old 01/13/2012, 13:56   #17

Gamezaion better not go down, It will rock my confidence in all online games , course this is the only game I play consistently and have money invested in it. And gamez is the best aion private sever, I have played infinit and there prices suck on donation items, I mean come on 9000 credits for one weapon, thats like 125 $ FTN.

Gamezaion.com just went back up, can vote at least, forums still down. the siel server is down and the lum wont connect.
Old 01/13/2012, 18:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincaslt View Post
Well I wouldn't be surprised that gamez is closing, since Aion-Lightning(their server emu) has just gotten Closed, and they probably were leechers, so they can't get source anymore, and it's down now, because of being unable to update furthermore.

My advice: go to it has full support from Zetta-Core (the best server Emu, even better than infinite), so you can be sure we won't get closed, or down frequently.
hahah, that's what people are talking about when they even dont have any knowledge.
First, GamezAion arent any leechers and still develop with AL team together.
Second Zetta-Core doesnt exist anymore xDDD
Old 01/13/2012, 19:00   #19

If you are searching another functionally 2.7 Server you can all come to Murmaider Aion

Old 01/13/2012, 21:34   #20

it seems like the authentication server and forum is down. My crafting character that is logged in is still in, but anyone else trying to get in cannot. Wish the admins would fix this or restart the authentication server or something. I just spent money and bought vip and it's just wasting away because i can't even play.

Edit: saw this fix for the retail aion, wonder if something similar would work for gamez

Cannot Connect to Authentication Server Fix
Sep 07, 2009 at 5:25 PM - Sprawl-zero1eye- - 6 Comments

If you are getting the error "Cannot connect to Authentication server" when starting up the game and logging in, the follow tip from Ayase might help:

Please delete the addcache.xml file that is in the root of the game folder.

Next, try the following to force the game to connect to a specific auth server:

Open the NCsoft Launcher
Right-click Aion under “INSTALLED”
Choose Properties
In the box labeled, “Extra Command Line Parameters (Advanced)” add the following: -ip:206.127.153.247 -port:2106 -cc:1

This IP is the current NA Auth. This IP will change in the future, so please remember these changes.

The current EU Auth is 206.127.147.26 - if you have an EU account.
Old 01/14/2012, 16:22   #21

Quote:
even better than infinite
its really hard not to be better than them with their ASMO campaign 85% + NOT WORKING , and as for GA - well they are by far the biggest retards out there - ABG is donation only , and a newcomer there HAS NO WAY in WINING against DONATORS/OLD player cos nothing APART FROM ABG helps you to EVEN HAVE A chance to survive , especially since last update they had on 10th this month
AND IF you decide to go with VOTING for it you need 6 months , in which you better not LOG IN AT ALL , and scuse me but for 6 months with GOLD PACKAGE in retail i think i can manage to get those same items minus 2-3 accesories maybe which is not a big deal .
Truth be told , i will be more than happy to see IA and GA both DIE out as this is what the arrogance and ignorance of their owners deserves
Old 01/14/2012, 23:16   #22

There are a handful of servers that are better than those and they end up closing down because no one wants to give them a chance. Even our server is better than GamezAion and yet we can't even get people to stick around. >.>

It makes no sense to me why people are so willing to put up with such ****
Old 01/15/2012, 11:47   #23

Aion EU is going F2P, who cares about full donation lagged server like Gamez ? oO
oh I know who, rich spoiled brats. Go play some true pvp servers like NotAion, while waiting for EU new servers going into play .
Old 01/15/2012, 15:11   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskio View Post
There are a handful of servers that are better than those and they end up closing down because no one wants to give them a chance. Even our server is better than GamezAion and yet we can't even get people to stick around. >.>

It makes no sense to me why people are so willing to put up with such ****
I was at your server , and i saw an empty server = no point in bothering with it anymore .
Maybe P-server addicts might come in after a couple of the "big names" are gone , but i doubt you will last long enough for that to happen.
All in all p-servers for Aion are doomed , and in my opinion soon those wont exist at all
Old 01/16/2012, 12:27   #25

gamez aion, like all other major pservers, is under attack by ddos of a romanian guy who took down almost all shaiya pservers, apollyon.
Old 01/16/2012, 13:10   #26

Carl payed the ransom btw , only his forum is down now , and i think it wont be back at all