Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternal-WoW.com is Expanding!

Discussion on Eternal-WoW.com is Expanding! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternal-WoW.com is Expanding!

is an existing community looking to branch off into other games.

What we have to offer is:
Professional level investor and management team.
A base community with thousands online daily, peaks at over 2,700 players online at one time, 15k individual players daily.
Ranked #4 on (front page)
Website that gets 4 million hits a month, state of the art website CMS, donation / vote system, hosted in the Netherlands.
Web developer ready to add additional features and games.
Marketing, funding and advertising all in place.
A staff of over 30 from GM’s to developers, to a marketing / advertising team who can assist where needed.
Three paid for servers already in place
Server 1 Specifications
* ** RAM: 40GB
* ** Processor: Twin 6 Core Xeon x5680 (24 cores with hyper threading)
* ** Connection: Multiple 1000Mbps connections on diverse backbones
Server 2 Specifications
* ** RAM: 48GB
* ** Processor: Twin 6 Core Xeon x5680 (24 cores with hyper threading)
Server 3 Specifications
* ** RAM: 24GB
* ** Processor: Twin 6 Core Xeon x5640 (24 cores with hyper threading)

What we are looking for:
We are looking for either a team close to finished building or even a smaller server that is having a hard time taking off that is missing something we have to offer to become part of our community.
We need a team who is professional, not kids, and are as serious about this as we are.

If interested contact me via Ventrilo:
Hostname/IP: voice.eternal-wow.com
Port: 4638

Once in Ventrilo please put "FaTe - Aion" in your comment and I will talk to you.

Hope to see some good applicants!

-FaTe
Old 10/06/2010, 12:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
#push please wrong selection

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Eternal-Sin!!!!
03/17/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi to all….I play on Eternal-Sin Server (high rate) and want you to help me little. I want you say to me anythink bug or how to use walker and what version of walker should I have… Server web site: Eternal Sin Gaming My English sucks i know:D sorry!!!!:D
Star Trek Online - Expanding Universe Trailer 2
03/17/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 0 Replies
Letzte Woche wurde der erste Teil der neuen Video Reihe zu STO vorgestellt. Heute kommt ihr in den Genuss der 2. Ausgabe ;) Dieses mal bekommt ihr einen kleinen Einblick zum nächsten Patch und viele neuen Sachen für unsere Bösen Klingonen, schaut einfach selbst rein! YouTube - Star Trek Online Expanding Universe Trailer 2
STO - Neuer Statusbericht und die "Expanding Universe"-Reihe
03/13/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 0 Replies
Vor ein paar Stunden habe ich noch vom neuen Update geschrieben, und schon jetzt gibt es einen neuen Statusbericht für STO, und ob das nicht reichen würde gibt es den Inhalt davon auch als Video, welches erst der erste Teil einer ganzen Serie sein wird. In dem Bericht könnt ihr nicht nur Lesen wie die Entwickler die Arbeit bis jetzt Fanden, sondern auch was noch alles in Zukunft geplant ist mit ein paar kleinen Details zu folgenen Themen: der ersten Special Task Force (STF) Mission, Bugs und...
Expanding the sub-menus on d3d hacks
11/13/2009 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Ok, so I've tried nearly every undetected hacks, and all the ones with sub-menus with little '+' signs which I have to expand to use the hacks, won't expand for me. So I can't use them.. I can see the interface and can hide it and show it by clicking 'Ins' but thats the only thing that works for me. I was wondering, how I fix it and whether theres something I have to do...
Expanding this Section...
04/19/2008 - RF Online - 30 Replies
Hey everyone, Ive noticed that many people are on this section and there is no order to posts because there is only 1 section to post them in. It would be good if this section could be expanded so that we could have sub-sections designated to specific topics. For this section I would recommend: RF Main Discussions/Questions RF Hacks/Tools and Exploits RF Bots and Macros RF Guides and Edits