Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a developement team

Discussion on Looking for a developement team within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Looking for a developement team

I'm looking for a developement team to make a rocking private server. Since I cant support it on my comp atm I need someone else to host it. Looking for 2 Lead developers (1 of the 2 developers will be hosting on their computer.) I will be in charge of getting it up and famous and making sites and what not, then after a bit I will get into some of the updates and programming. then I'm looking for 1 other Advertiser. 2 GMs (please apply For any position with this format

Name: (last name not needed)
Email:
What position you are apllying for:
AIM/MSN/Facebook:
Why you are qualified:
Reason for applying:
Experiences:
Any addtional info.

the GMs MUST be active!!!! and 5 Beta testers. please email me @ (please sign up for AIM before we start if you are accepted)

We will want to be 2.0 and rates will be voted on as a group.
Old 09/21/2010, 22:34   #2

Hardware & Connection missing.
Old 09/21/2010, 22:43   #3

fixed ^ thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[developement]runescape hack
09/12/2010 - Runescape - 19 Replies
Okay I dont know if this is right section first of all. Okay The hack/bot is not only created by me (visit credits). Actually I dont take alot credits, most for fixing etc. It wasn't started by me either, i just continued it with some others (Visit credits). Ham was the one who made the first of it, but stopped it and gave it to me. I continued, but got help from the others and from him. Here is the progress so far. Progress:
[Developement] Server RAT
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hello ppl i made a tool to access your server via a little console app to reboot it or do other shit like execute commands just you dont have to be in range of the hosting computer. Simply connect to your server ip and remote it :rolleyes: All required information is in the RAR file. THIS PRODUCT IS LICENCED UNDER LGPL v3! Features:
[Developement] Extreme c# emu
10/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hai! just want to show of my current work on my own little sro emu :D It currenly support the latest version of csro. and the emu isnt nearly done yet. Just managed to fix so you can start the game, and logg in, then the game will crash, databases is also fixed. there's 3 databases atm: -Login -Accounts -Players Screen shoot: http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/3027/exemusofa r.jpg
New Server Developement Forum!
09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Yo hello guys i made a Forum to develope and code/script LOTF and or headset source! We are gonna use it as open source project coz its much better than a lil team working 4 his own... Join us today and get all newest Codes Scripts adds sources! Enjoy