Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] AionWeb CMS private website

Discussion on [RELEASE] AionWeb CMS private website within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] AionWeb CMS private website

AionWeb CMS, a premium content management system based around the private game server running off of the Aion-Lightning emulator software. This site provides your users the direct functionality that they want and you need for your server. With multiple dedicated dev's and hundreds of hours into development, this site is truely impressive. Tons of features, with more being added every day. With full CMS user integration into SMF (Simple Machine Forum), this site will provide your Aion Webserver needs!

The site is licensed with the PHPLicengine software and checks against the domain at for its licenses. This software required IonCube loaders to be installed on the hosting provider. We provide IonCube loaders to be run at run-time if your provider does not or will not install the loaders. Most providers should already have these installed as they are provided free of charge and a growing number of softwares are using this. The CMS script is then encoded with PHP Lockit! and does not require any loaders or special software. All files "pertinent" to the main script are locked down.

We offer site customization, install support, site launchers, custom graphics and more to make your site unique. All PSD files used to create the buttons, backgrounds and more will be available as well. Free site support is limited to the forums at our site only.

DEMO USERNAME: demouser
DEMO PASSWORD: demouser

HNGamers (premium demo url):
HNGamers (free demo url):
Store URL:
Support URL:

Premium Site Features
  • Intuitive Installer
  • Completely CSS driven, change the layout of all but a few sections.
  • CMS news.
  • CMS integration with SMF forums!!!! Same users on CMS as in forums! ***
  • *Incredibly complex Voting system providing site points.
  • *Online Store to purchase items with site points.
  • AionDatabase Synchronization.
  • Player Search.
  • Site news Archives.
  • User Registration.
  • How To page.
  • Site Features page.
  • Site Downloads Page.
  • Site Statistics Page.
  • Abyss Rankings
  • Player Rankings
  • Legion Rankings
  • Site Contacts
  • Quick Server Statistics.
  • Players Online.
  • Peak Players Online.
  • Game Server online detector.
  • Chat Server online detector.
  • Login Server online detector.
  • Panda Catpcha security system.
  • Google Recaptcha security system.
  • Member Information Page (characters on server).
  • Guest Member Information page (characters on server for guest viewers).
  • Character Informer with highly detailed character stats, inventory, quests, spells and more.
  • Monster Informer, Highly detailed informer package with drop, spells and quests.
  • NPC informer, a highly detailed informer package with spells and quest related items.
  • Quest Informer, a detailed quest package.
  • *Map Informer, provides the user with maps for the servers.
  • **Graphical stats optional plugin
  • Multiple unencoded site files for user code insertion
  • Player Informer Cards for forum signatures

Free Site Features
  • Completely CSS driven, change the layout of all but a few sections
  • CMS news
  • Purchase the CMS integration with SMF forums for a low price!!!! Same users on CMS as in forums!
  • Vote site text file provided for voting options.
  • AionDatabase Synchronization
  • Player Search
  • Site news Archives
  • User Registration
  • How To page
  • Site Features page
  • Site Downloads Page
  • Site Statistics Page
  • Abyss Ranking
  • Player Ranking
  • Legion Ranking
  • Site Contact
  • Quick Server Statistics
  • Players Online
  • Peak Players Online
  • Game Server online detector
  • Chat Server online detector
  • Login Server online detector
  • Panda Catpcha security system
  • Google Recaptcha security system
  • ****Member Information Page (characters on server)
  • Character Informer with basic information.
  • **Graphical stats optional plugin
  • Multiple unencoded site files for user code insertion

Main Site Video

Admin Site Features
  • Intuitive Design
  • Add/Edit/View Banned IP's
  • Password Recovery system
  • Edit Registration Notifications
  • Edit GS/CS/LS information
  • Edit Registration Information
  • Edit Server status settings
  • Edit Website Settings
  • Edit Server Features
  • Edit Server rules
  • Edit the Connection Guide
  • Template Creation and Editing
  • Template selection
  • Enable disable the store
  • Add/Delete store items
  • Give site points[
  • Create/Delete admin accounts
  • Add/Edit/Create/Delete Site News
  • Add/Edit/Create/Delete Downloads
  • Add/Delete/Create Voting Sites
  • Getting Started System

Admin Site Video

* = features that are still under development and are at various stages. Voting system is complete, but needs admin side rewrite to resolve small insertion issue. Buy option for the store is nearing completion.
** = Graphical stats are not created by L2Web and was provided by a forum member at Aion-Unique. We have adjusted the flahs file to the correct size for the site. You will be provided with this free of charge upon asking.
*** = Coming soon! Full SMF integration with main site ( SMF posts on home page )
**** = Free version is missing several features, no inventory or quests screens are available.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2010, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
1.0 version was release with tons of updates, informer cards and more. Two new Site layouts have been created as well and can be obtained from the storefront.

Closed Thread

Tags
aion, aionweb, hngamers, private, web