Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion

Discussion on Infinite Aion within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infinite Aion

After Days and Days of diligent digging i find no solution as to why i get a DC everytime i attach CE or anything for that matter to aion.bin process, in fact just AutoAion gets me a DC after a min. . .then i noticed something. . . IALauncher.exe has a process that runs in the background! . . . so i decided to draw some conclusions. . . First i tried simply ending the process, instant DC. . . then i try running ollydbg [Debugger for those who dont already know] with a plug in that makes the process invisible. . . didnt work, more DC's galore, and if its already open before i initialize my Aion.bin [Through any means, it doesnt matter] it just wouldnt start, so now i tried running AngelBot[very nice concept] and it doesnt work, it changes its own exe name everytime u launch it, awsome, but useless. to date the v2 works but u gotta pay. any way to make sure its IALauncher.exe that is actually its own GG, I tried a different server that is further down the ranks on the servers list on with that launcher initializing the game and then terminating itself, i was able to attach CE to it with no DC, lol even tho it was pointless, no speedhack worked and everything else is server-sided soooooo idk wat i did all that for but. . . the point is IALauncher.exe aka Infinite Aion is trying to stop aspirations and i dont like it. . .plus thats another 25mgbs of RAM going to waste, im sure thats a tiny bit of smoother gameplay for someone out there . . .so today i declare an advance of all hackers/reverse engineers out there to trudge forward and stop this evil method! XD, ps although im sure there is a way out there already, we need to make a public average user friendly way to end InfiniteAion's intrusiveness
Old 03/10/2010, 22:11   #2

thanks, i ll play
Old 03/11/2010, 02:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellzerk View Post
thanks, i ll play
XD awsome. . . still im annoyed that infinite aion had the audacity to do exactly wat we all hated about Game Guard