Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Infinity d3dx9_38.dll Crash on Startup

Discussion on Aion Infinity d3dx9_38.dll Crash on Startup within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/25/2011, 10:22   #31

elite*gold: 0
hey guys when I try and start my aion pserver I get a (Failed to initialize game error.) Ive done just about everything in all the threads not usre if i skipped anything.. do I have to have novos, mysql,tortoise svn,or navicat running when I do it? or what

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sea-Emu crash on startup
05/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Before launch: http://img.techpowerup.org/100518/Capture069.jpg Right after the splash goes away: http://img.techpowerup.org/100518/Capture070035.jp g Sro doesn't pop up at all. It just instantly shows the ??? error. I have the Particles and Data from iSro, and the Alvin99 media. There's no defined guide to setup Sea emu properly so i'm kinda winging it here. Anyone got a link to a proper setup guide? If nothing else anyone know what im doing wrong? I'm running Windows XP service...
Infinite Aion - d3dx9_38.dll - Win 7
02/06/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, habe mir Aion installiert und würde es nun gerne auf dem privaten Server Infinite Aion spielen. Mein Problem ist, das ich nicht weis wo ich eine dll hinkopieren muss. ("d3dx9_38.dll") Wie gesagt ist mein Betriebssystem Win 7 Professional mfg Nick
Aion Infinity bot
01/06/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Are there a bot/bots for Infinity Aion?
Aion Startup Error HELP
06/09/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hello. Whenever I start Aion from the shortcut on my desktop, Aion loads the launcher no problem. Then I click the BIG button on the bottom right, and the game seems to begin to load. The gameguard does its thing and then the Aion splash is left on the screen...then I get an error that looks like the picture on the left. After I click the debug button another error pops up that looks like the picture on the right. If I click close nothing happens. System Specs: Nvidia GeForce 6800GS...