Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kinda new about Aion.

Discussion on Kinda new about Aion. within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kinda new about Aion.

Was searching on some forums and found this site, i just started playing aion for weeks now and managed to level up my Templar to 60.
Oh btw, i'm Patrick i'm playing on a private server Gamezaion, i'm playing on this server since it feels like it has pretty big population. I'm currently level 60 now Asmodian Templar.
I got some problems on gears, i'm currently wearing some yellow gears but unfortunately i'm just very weak, every class i face was just 2 hits me. Lol
So...i'm i'll be please to ask everyone who's been playing in this server to help me out. D:
Anyone who is not playing anymore and willing to help me get geared will be greatly appreciated.
My in game name is Glimpse asmo templar.
May *** Bless all of you guys/gals. And more power!
Old 04/28/2013, 10:22   #2

Use youtube .
Old 04/28/2013, 20:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycth View Post
Was searching on some forums and found this site, i just started playing aion for weeks now and managed to level up my Templar to 60.
Oh btw, i'm Patrick i'm playing on a private server Gamezaion, i'm playing on this server since it feels like it has pretty big population. I'm currently level 60 now Asmodian Templar.
I got some problems on gears, i'm currently wearing some yellow gears but unfortunately i'm just very weak, every class i face was just 2 hits me. Lol
So...i'm i'll be please to ask everyone who's been playing in this server to help me out. D:
Anyone who is not playing anymore and willing to help me get geared will be greatly appreciated.
My in game name is Glimpse asmo templar.
May *** Bless all of you guys/gals. And more power!

or make dungeons.

have fun.

Tags
gamezaion aion