Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Refer a Friend

Discussion on Aion Refer a Friend within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Refer a Friend

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone wanted to PM me a refer a friend code for US realms. Looks like a cool game, but I want to try it out before plopping down $50. If I like the game, you get free stuff

Thanks!

Tags
aion refer a friend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Playspan refer a friend, 1000 Points
10/16/2010 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Hallo :) habe vor 2-3 Tagen meinen Freund geworben und der hat nun 500 Ultimate Points ausgegeben/5$, eigentlich sollte man nach den 5$ seine 1000 Ultimate Points bekommen, aber da kommt nichts, was soll ich nun tun? lg
[NAGC] "Refer-A-Friend"
07/08/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
I despise doing this stuff. I can't ever refer someone into this game which is practically annoying. Is there a possible way to get around this, WITHOUT Dual Clients or Secondary Computers?
Aion launches the "Refer a Friend" program
12/29/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
It's the best of both worlds, entice your friends to try Aion and earn yourself a month of free gametime! NCsoft has announced their "Refer a Friend" program that aims to reward loyal players while also inviting those who have yet to give Aion a try, to come and see what all the hype has been about. Aion? Online :: Notices - Aion Refer a Friend Program
Refer a Friend Abusal
12/19/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Abusing WoW's new Refer a Friend (RAF) can help you leveling a free level 60 with every two other 60s you make. I have used this technique several times myself. Have a look: YouTube - Refer a Friend Abuse Click "Watch in HD" on Youtube for superior quality.