Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion crush

Discussion on aion crush within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aion crush

every time i open aion it load then when the black 'ncsoft" screen come it load for some secs then it crushs =(! why!!!
Old 01/18/2010, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Wrong section

#Moved
Old 01/18/2010, 18:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
anyone have any idea??????????????????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DK Crush!
06/30/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hey guys. i did everything for the CE cheat,i download the newest ReXIGNation and i was playing with hacks and dident have problems at all. but today I tryed to get on with hacks and when its loading the map the game crushing, and sometimes dc me how can I make it work?
dekaron crush
06/30/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
hey guys. i did everything for the CE cheat,i downloaed ReXIGNation v2.3.5 and i was playing with hack very good there were no problems till the next day. i opened the hack like always start ce .... and when it's loading the map the game just go off . and sometimes it dc me. why is it happening?
ECSRO VIP- game crush
11/07/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi expert.. i have a problem.. when i try to connect to my char i get a crush afer loading the yellow line. most of the times after 10-20 tries its working. another problem is everytime i get out of town i get a crush and then cant get in. i reinstalled the game run as admin use XP SP2 and did everything and i cant play like that. btw the ecsro autopotion isnt working for me it doesnt recognize the char name