Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deciding between a new bot and current.

Discussion on Deciding between a new bot and current. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deciding between a new bot and current.

I currently use Macrogoblin. It's $30 a year. Works for AoC / WAR / Aion.

The bot is great, I have no problems, and using it since mid-October I have beaten every banhammer to-date. The bot is great for leveling, it takes a little while at first to setup, but following the ******-proof setup videos and such, it is extremely easy to use.

I'm fairly active in the forums and help everyone out with it. I really enjoy the bot and was curious about people that use or have used AionNinja. I do not want a free bot. Viper is retarded. SZ got thousands banned and so did KTZ. Money isn't really a problem. I have spent more than both of those bots combined on gold for the game already and my characters are more than decked out in whatever they want.

Macrogoblin is $30 whereas Ninja is $88 (including shipping for the memory stick). Goblin levels great, once you have a general understanding of how everything works.
Someone created an Addon to group with two or more characters but I havent tested it. Ninja supports grouping but not sure if you have to buy two Ninjas? You only need one Goblin to run two.
Someone also created an Addon for crafting in Macrogoblin. But Ninja's crafting supposedly accepts the quest, buys the materials, finishes, hands it in and repeats, all the way up to 399 which may be possible with Macrogoblin but it isnt that great for crafting.
Someone else made an Addon for Crafting with Macrogoblin. The vitality extraction is awesome depending on if you make a good path. I only have one path that I was given by someone else and its for Titanium / Adamantium and I run it overnight and in the morning I have more than enough of both for whatever I need. I tried doing it for profit but now I have a stack of 5,000 Titanium and cant sell it all for a decent price Aether extraction is possible but I havent tested it yet.

Just looking for others' insight and experience that is up to date. People that have used it in January preferably.

-TJ
Old 01/10/2010, 12:42   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

#moved
Old 01/10/2010, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have MacroGoblin as well, and I have the Ninja. I also use several of the free one's - and recently started using Nyerkbot, which is awesome. My take on the bots I have used:

AionNinja: Pixel based bot. Resolution and UI scale MUST be set to 1024x768 and 1. Works VERY well - the crafting, besides some minor pathing issues, is awesome. If you want to 2-box you need 2 PCs and 2 AionNinja sticks (I have 2) and the follow / heal / fight works well. The support is great - but there seems to be a big attitude problem with the guy doing the support - if you ask for an enhancement he basically goes through great lengths to prove or show you don't need the enhancement. The developers are going to code whatever they feel like. Sure,the bot works, but I am not too keen on the support for suggestions - very confrontational. That being said, again, it works great.

AngelBot. Free - I now use this on my 2nd PC for my healer/supporter. I love this bot for that, and it was my main bot for a while until I started using Nyerkbot.

MacroGoblin: Like you mention, can be a pain to setup but it is a VERY powerful bot creation platform. You can easily setup chatlog readers and pixel readers if you want to do a bit of tinkering. I personally do not like the setup for chains - but it works for the most part. Julio's addon works for gathering and 2-boxing with a healer, but it seems slow.

Nyerkbot - recently went subscription service. For me, this is the best paid bot going. I have not found a better bot for chain skills. The radar is FANTASTIC. It is all memory read - no write or injection. The gathering is top notch - the "gather anything your level allows" function is awesome. Does not do crafting and 2-boxing yet.

My current setup is:

PC #1: Nyerkbot for leveling / gathering, AionNinja for crafting
PC #2: Angelbot for 2nd character healing/fighting support - will change this to Nyerkbot when the functionality comes in.

I have not used the AutiIt bots here much - I need the chatlog reading functionality because my Chanter / Templar have reactionary skills that really help the DPS along. I should note AIonNinja doesn't need chatlog reading because it is looking at pixels.

I refuse to use bots that do memory writing or injection- recent history has shown you are ripe for the banhammer when you mess with that.

Hope this ranting is helpful.
Thanks
1 User