Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steel Rake bot (Aionscript)

Discussion on Steel Rake bot (Aionscript) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Steel Rake bot (Aionscript)

not found
Old 04/08/2015, 10:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
does not work anymore since 4.7

regards
Old 04/08/2015, 10:11   #3

elite*gold: 18

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot for Steel Rake
12/19/2014 - Aion Trading - 17 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm selling the macro-based bot for Steel Rake entry quest. It will deliver to you about 300kk kinah per day minimum on EU servers, as I know soon there will be drop event that will give to user x2 kinah, so that means about 700kk in day. Recommendations: 55 level or higher (but without option to go rookie server and hide from bored GM or other players who scouting something), pet that will loot drop (for crucible insignias), unfinished steel rake entry quest, range-based...
Steel Rake exploit
12/01/2014 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a way to make kinah and i found that video in the internet. Decided to use this way but i don't know how. Video owner wrote that "with a macro or bot". I used rubot couple of months but it can't go through walls or objects and i don't have any idea about macros. Aion: Steel Rake Kinah Exploit - YouTube
Bot for steel rake entry quest
11/02/2014 - Aion - 11 Replies
Is there anything like that cause i noticed some dude doing the same thing as me but much faster so i think he was using some kind of bot cause he was definitely afk.I ask you once again for help cause the last time i posted a thread it got deleted without any explanation. Thank you in advance.
AionScript
02/26/2013 - Aion - 2 Replies
- Does it still works? - What can a sorc do with it at the moment? - Do ppl. get banned for using it or banned because of own stupidy (: showing the hack when ppl. are near and so on). Thanks - Aion EU!