Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot safely?

Discussion on How to bot safely? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bot safely?

Just tested out botting a little using the free KTZ trial.
Are there any good practices to avoid getting caught besides finding an empty area? As a level 30 Elyos I'm not quite sure where a safe place would be.
Old 10/31/2009, 21:50   #2

ur never safe, but yeah empty areas helps getting less reports, never botting afk helps in case a GM or a player pms you... set your alerts and enjoy your movie or anything else you wanna do.
Old 11/01/2009, 00:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by axar View Post
Just tested out botting a little using the free KTZ trial.
Are there any good practices to avoid getting caught besides finding an empty area? As a level 30 Elyos I'm not quite sure where a safe place would be.
The biggest one is try to get in an area where there isn't alot of traffic; also, when going to a new area, try watching the bot for 30 min - 1 hour to make sure everything is going smoothly; try to die on purpose once in the meantime to make sure your death path back to your body is smooth too, and your not running in to a wall when trying to get back.
Old 11/01/2009, 06:06   #4

set your alerts

Is that something you should be able to do with most bot apps? How does it alert you and what can it alert you to?