Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bought 4kk Kinah.

Discussion on Bought 4kk Kinah. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/18/2010, 14:05   #76

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 172/3/0
Muss Hosaa leider widersprechen^^
hab schon so oft von dort Kinah gekauft und noch nie probleme gehabt
Aber kann auch diverse gründe haben oder nur zufall sein

Viel Glück
Old 08/18/2010, 14:58   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by derindarbe View Post
do u think really that the GM's bann us? xD
They have no Attest, that we bought Kinah....
and they do nothing.....
I think they do nothing with our accounts..^^
English? o_O
Old 08/21/2010, 15:06   #78

LOL!!!
u guys buy kinah and dont get banned?
i play 20hrs strait and next mornin i am banned for botting...

I DONT EVEN HAVE A BOT!

NCsoft needs to stop doing ban waves based on the time of ur gameplay
Old 08/25/2010, 04:54   #79

Not sure about ban waves.. but.. I bought 5M kinah in early November (I believe it was $30USD at that time), never bought any more but was subsequently banned in late January & actually raised such a fuss about it that the "game surveillance agent division head" actually told me the exact date in November.

It just seemed bizarre to me to get banned for something that had happened 2 1/2 months earlier. Maybe they don't operate that way anymore, who knows. I haven't played since January.

My feeling is that you have to get banned for something else basically (ie, i was ******* a lot of people off in PVP and probably had several tickets filed against me by some gimps) - then they'll run those checks on you and if you come back hot (mail exchange w/ one of those RMT ppl) then you're screwed. If you're a player that doesn't make a lot of waves, you'll probably never get banned.
Old 08/26/2010, 21:59   #80

elite*gold: 117
Verkaufe seit langem in Aion Kinah und nuerdings auch in epvp mal wieder ()
Bis jetzt wurden weder meine accounts noch welche von käufern gesperrt oder ähnliches.
Einfachste Methode ist einfach nen Shop aufmachen und wer kauft es dann raus, kein geschreibe ingame nur kaufen, wie sollten die das jemals merken ~~
Old 02/08/2011, 14:52   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosaa View Post
Aufpassen bei:

Habe dort vor einer Woche Kinah bestellt und bis heute nichts bekommen, habe per Paysafecard bezahlt 25€

Live Support geht auch nicht man wird weitergeleitet auf eine Seite wo man Kontakt aufnehmen kann

Wenn ihr euch Kinah holt dann nicht dort!

Betrug Gefahr
Vollkommen richtig letzte Woche Kinah bestellt, auf der MMOGA Site stand "Bestellung übergeben" oder sowas, aber auf meinem Char sind keine Kinah angekommen nach einer Unterhaltung denn die Screenshots die eindeutig belegen das die Kinah auf den falschen Server verschickt wurden. Wenn man den "Versender" überprüfen würde wüßte man das sich die Server voneinander unterscheiden, nach stundenlanger Diskussion keine Rückerstattung, sie könnten nichts mehr machen die Bestellung ist abgeschlossen. 3 Tage später wurde ich gebannt, eindeutiges Fazit für mich:
"MMOGA betrügt"

Online-Gold ist mal ganz nebenbei auch MMOGA - da hat ein guter Freund von mir die gleichen Erfahrungen gesammelt:
"Kinah kamen ganz langsam in kleinen Beträgen nach 1,5 Wochen 3 Tage Bann, 10mio fehlten noch, Online-Gold meinte die 10mio wurden zugeschickt als er gebannt wurde."