Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kallell and his AionSZ

Discussion on kallell and his AionSZ within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/12/2009, 23:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw_rock View Post
EU doesn't benefit me, but thanks anyway?

I have the ***** to make a refund, but if I wanted to "leave" for Botsmall I could and WOULD just wait until my month is up. Bot runs fine for me, ran it for 36 hours and it worked JUST like it did with an "english" interface. lol
Aye, chinese 108 ver. not even authorize itself, english sends you to botsmall, and you are , masturbating with chinese symbols bot.

But probably you are kallell itself, lawal.

Once again, i paid for sys. language version.
Just want my money back, if 20 bucks nothing for him, go on kallell have a ***** and make a refund, i will close paypal case.

Much easier would be buy it from Botsmall, really and not having so much **** with your home-made screenshot-self-translating bot guide.
Old 10/12/2009, 23:19   #17

I recommend buying from kallell...he's service and support is a1
Old 10/13/2009, 00:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcan098 View Post
Aye, chinese 108 ver. not even authorize itself, english sends you to botsmall, and you are , masturbating with chinese symbols bot.

But probably you are kallell itself, lawal.

Once again, i paid for sys. language version.
Just want my money back, if 20 bucks nothing for him, go on kallell have a ***** and make a refund, i will close paypal case.

Much easier would be buy it from Botsmall, really and not having so much **** with your home-made screenshot-self-translating bot guide.
You're right, i'm kallel myself. I haven't even been a member of elitepvpers for more than 2 years. You're an idiot, and if you want a refund, make paypal give you one I guess. He doesn't need to give you your 20 dollars back because he didn't break a promise. Your english "interface" is coming, just give it time. And if you can't give it time, then go buy from botsmall and post on THEIR forums, since it's SUCH a great site.
Old 10/13/2009, 00:38   #19

Quote:

*Sigh*

He makes amazing scum here, with million alt-forum-accounts
Just from reading your posts i can see you are mentally retarded. Its 20 bucks, if it wasnt a months pocketmoney there is no reason why you would cry so much over this.

Also: Expecting the impossible makes you a naive, impatient spoilt brat who does not deserve to live nevermind browse this great forum.
Old 10/13/2009, 00:41   #20

Again, its not a 20 bucks it's a principal. Maybe in USA, country who robbed all wordl after 2nd WW its nothing, but in china for example its alot.

Anyways, this is what awaiting you if you buy from this scum.

Old 10/13/2009, 02:11   #21

Quote:
Again, its not a 20 bucks it's a principal. Maybe in USA, country who robbed all wordl after 2nd WW its nothing, but in china for example its alot.

Anyways, this is what awaiting you if you buy from this scum.

So weird, because mine's working perfectly.

Like I said, you're PROBABLY just mentally retarded. I actually want him to give you a refund so you'll stop complaining.
Old 10/13/2009, 02:18   #22

I had the same error.

The trick is to update from 107 to 108, not directly downloading 108.
Old 10/13/2009, 11:05   #23

that proves nothing, i upated, so what, it is still chinese
Old 10/13/2009, 12:34   #24
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Guys watch your language! Next time i close the thread.
Old 10/13/2009, 12:42   #25

Quote:
None will pay money for DDOS your 100< users registered forum.
no one has to pay for ddos a simple website/forum... 1 university network is enough for this lol, hard to get
Old 10/13/2009, 16:32   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Damn, you forgot to ad I give a complementary "MALWARES" with every visit.

In seriousness...

I literally LOLed at this. If you would have taken the time to even email me or IM me like i have asked, i would have gladly helped you with any problems you have had.

However, seeing is how you are probably around the age of 12, it might be hard for you to comprehend things.

The bot was working in english just fine; however the newest version in english has some security flaws from what i've been told, so they have delayed the release of it (talking non-botsmall branded version). All my keys still work, and will work for their full duration.

Again, let me re-iterate, botsmall DOES NOT have exclusive reseller rights.

I can't believe you thought I would take down my own site. (I'm fairy sure you have no idea what a DDOS is, or even how to use a computer for the most part for that matter.) I had a forum with 300 members before i was ddosd, with great mods backing them up. Questions were getting answered, people were happy, and i was selling tons of codes every day. Having a legit forum with tons of members giving thanks and props for awesome support gives creditability and a little more security to those who were thinking of purchasing. I'd explain this more, but it's probably to complicated for you to understand.

Even still, everyday i get tons of IM's emails, in which i still am supporting the bot (not to mention lots of people praising the bot). So if you do need any help, feel free to pm or email me, i'm there to help.

Go ahead and talk to paypal, they aren't going to shut down my account if one disgruntled young child gets angry. I have 100's of other transactions PER DAY that are going through just fine to prove im legit.
Kallell here.

Just a side note, i somehow managed to get banned for double posting something. Not exactly sure where or what it was i double posted (or why the hell i'd get banned for double posting in the first place...w/e), but here's my new name.
Old 10/13/2009, 18:24   #27

Quote:
that proves nothing, i upated, so what, it is still chinese
The bot code you used works, you're just too lazy to look up some guides to configure the bot. If he refunded your money, you'd have 20 bucks AND 1 month of botting time left.... stop trying to scam people.

BTW if he was really scamming people and selling them chinese codes then no one would've been able to bot on the US/EU servers. Since there are diferent codes for every region.
I get the feeling you're a member of botsmall....