Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get your hands on the best Aion bot out (chinese bot /AionSZ)

Discussion on How to get your hands on the best Aion bot out (chinese bot /AionSZ) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/20/2009, 05:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Thanks litedeviance,

I want to add as well, i have Eng keys as well now; just need my transfer to go through so i can get my first batch .
Quote:
its only 20$ if they decide they want to be ripped off by you. $20/month = $240 a year, you can just buy powerleveling/kinah with that money instead, and use a free/cheaper bot.
So let me get this straight. You could pay $240, and not even get a full level 50 character for power leveling and a small amount of kinah, or you could but your own set of multiple characters to 50, all whilst farming millions of your own kinah...which you could turn around and sell on your own (chars or kinah). Makes sense. Your the reason why people still make money from infomercials and diet pills.
Old 10/29/2009, 11:16   #47

anyone got ktz working on gamepath yet ?
Old 10/29/2009, 14:16   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombz View Post
anyone got ktz working on gamepath yet ?
You do realize this is a aion SZ thread right? Aion ktz is completely different (and inferior for that matter).