Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is youre favorite bot for AION

Discussion on What is youre favorite bot for AION within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is youre favorite bot for AION

Hi there !

Im new to Aion (1 week) and i tested some bots but i see that some are really hard to config and other seems to be expensive for less features...

someone experienceds dudes can tell me if there is a well rounded one i can use and spend some time on it to configure etc ?

i tested 3 of them with the free trial and i'm about to pay for use one definitivly, but wich one...

Thk a lot !
Old 10/15/2013, 10:02   #2

I think ruBot is pretty nice
Old 10/16/2013, 04:11   #3

rubot is good and easy to uderstand. I just wish it would jump when it gets stuck =(
Old 10/16/2013, 19:20   #4

i tested many but rubot best result
Old 10/25/2013, 08:35   #5

It's free ?