Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKing for a Free MAT farming bot for crafting

Discussion on LOOKing for a Free MAT farming bot for crafting within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow LOOKing for a Free MAT farming bot for crafting

i am looking for a Mat farming bot that is FREE and that is not a macro that runs on NA servers ..does anyone know where i get hold of 1 it eather run a path or back forth to few if runs back forth to just 2 nods ( mats ) then i like it run in background if runs in full path wont matter..

thax for help all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is the best BOT for exp/gold farming ? Free or not
08/09/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm a diablo 3 players and I want a good bot for me to make gold go up or characters, but I do not know where to find it. Thank you to Epvpers.
[NA-SC] Free 6 Property Crafting Services
07/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Note: I am not getting paid for streaming nor asking you to donate me any money or forcing you to follow me or watch me. I am simply doing this cause to help the people who need crafting and for fun. Even though i bought the plans for millions, there is no point of me charging people just to get my money back or make gold. You have the freedom to follow me to find out when i start streaming. My stream is strictly for crafting purposes and not a wannabediablo3star planning to make money of...
EQ2 Crafting Bot (Free)
11/06/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I'd love it if some people could help me beta test this because I only have two systems to test it on. EQ2 needs to be the active application at all times, so no multitasking, sorry ;( The bot works by color codes and has been tested from profession level 1 to 30. www.eq2stuff.co.cc Forum Usage: Press the "calibrate" button, and place your mouse like this (blue dot): http://www.l9f.org/index.php?f=eq2stuff.co.cc-cur sor-calibrate.png&fo=5dc09f57a0da73231eda8fdca 7aca57ef8a84cdd Then hit...
Free MMORPG with GOOD crafting system?
10/12/2009 - Main - 6 Replies
Hey guys... I am looking for a game with a good crafting system and it should be 3D cause i don´t like browser mmos like Runescape...its like getting eye-cancer...^^ It should be Free 2 play and also should have a nice gameplay system... Hope you are able to help me ;) Greetings:bandit:
[Biete] PvP(Ehre) Farming 4 Free
06/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 21 Replies
Joa wie schon zu lesen ist biete ich mich an ehre für euch zu farmen wenn ich zeit habe. Farm zeiten ( Kann aber auch mal sein das ich an manchen tagen keine zeit habe): mo - fr: 16:00 - 19:00 uhr ( manchma auf morgens ) Was müsst ihr mir dafür geben? Nichts! Ich mach es Völlig kostenfrei ausser ihr wollt mir natürlich was geben ;P . Ich mache es 4 free weil ich meinen skill und mein wissen über andere klassen als ich selber spiele stärken will.